[bug?] Daredevil endurance at 66% after dismounting

Taylan.2187

I've noticed that when I get off my mount with my Daredevil, I only have 2/3 of my endurance.

I can't see a logical reason for this. After I dismount, my character should be in a "fresh" state to engage in a fight, unless other characters also receive some penalty upon dismounting.

Starting the fight with 66% endurance is already bad for a dodge-heavy class, and on top of that it means I won't get the "while endurance is full" bonuses that some trats grant. (Stuff like "deal more damage while endurance is full".)

I guess it might not be so important in PvE but we have the Warclaw in WvW now after all.

EDIT:

Had not seen this thread, which complains about the same:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/70683/losing-daredevil-dodge-when-warclaw-dismounts-in-wvw

• 3 years later...

Very Late Update: The bug is still present, and you not only dismount with missing resources, you also respawn with missing resources. Which is a non-issue most of the time, but actually has some impact in sPvP - typically, you pick Daredevil for Dash from Unhindered Combatant. Dash allows you to upkeep swiftness - 10s swiftness per dodge, so by itself it balances out with natural regen - swiftness always runs out once you have full endurance. In current state, keeping up swiftness will balance you at 2 endurance bars instead of 3, so you have to make tradeoffs to actually regenerate that missing bar.