SAB unlocks missing and can't purchase new ones.

@Mewcifer.5198 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:The other possibility is that you aren't on the character that unlocked them. You can find out which character has access to which skills via GW2 Efficiency (among other resources):

It was definitely a character I unlocked them on.

Every year I check and every year I'm surprised at which character(s) have what unlocked. My memory plays tricks on me, because I remember which character I started taking to SAB, not which one ultimately spent the most time there. Isn't it worth double checking?

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:The other possibility is that you aren't on the character that unlocked them. You can find out which character has access to which skills via GW2 Efficiency (among other resources):

It was definitely a character I unlocked them on.

Every year I check and every year I'm surprised at which character(s) have what unlocked. My memory plays tricks on me, because I remember which character I started taking to SAB, not which one ultimately spent the most time there. Isn't it worth double checking?

Yeah, but I already double checked and everything, and there's the issue where if I hadn't unlocked them on this character they still weren't in the shops.

Archived