The effectiveness of builds vs the "skill" required to play them

Swagg.9236

Hyper Agent Gridman enters into the arena once more to stop the nefarious deeds of deviant, computer world villains; and while this video is mostly just isolated, abject silliness (and maybe a pinch of salt), I feel as though it can speak to how effective particular builds can be despite the respective players behind them not necessarily doing much (we see a lot of people sort of accidentally following me around due to tab-target teleports on the same team with people who entirely miss me rotating out in the open). This isn't exactly a meta match or anything, and it's mostly just some nonsense I felt like dropping for entertainment; but maybe it might spark some conversation. Perhaps anyone else has a similar sentiment that they'd like to express? Also, I guess a staff elementalist wins in a PvP match, so that alone might be kind of fun to watch?

Yeah... mis the days when teleports, blocks, evades, stability and stuff still really mattered.^^

Apart from that, I see ele, I upvote. Staff ele can be fun, but usually any rev, mirage, thief eats you... well, if they aren't all that dumb. :tongue: Kind of fun to watch, not too much cutting and flower picking. Except for the rants.

Archived