Defend Second Spear Nayrim from the Awakened (Griffon pre-event)

Defend Second Spear Nayrim from the AwakenedHow do I complete this event? It is part of an event chain I need for the griffon collection.We need to defeat Champion Hierarch Alu but it has been Determined - (Determined to survive and immune to damage) for an hour now.

I am clueless how to do this.

Update: Event was bugged. A monster was hidden inside a wall / under the map. A smart player was able to find this out and AOE the monster to death.

I have been doing this event at this hour of your post (on EU). There was a commander organising a full events run for the griffon. Was not broken on that specific map version.

If an event is broken on a certain map your only luck will be to get on another map version, or to wait for a patch to hit the game (this resets the map servers too). You may want to check if there is daily bounties popping up in the map (this means a lot of ppl entering maps and a possible opening of a new map version with working event).

They should really fix all those stalled / broken events allover the world already. It starts to become more and more of them lately....

@Aaralyna.3104 said:I have been doing this event at this hour of your post (on EU). There was a commander organising a full events run for the griffon. Was not broken on that specific map version.

If an event is broken on a certain map your only luck will be to get on another map version, or to wait for a patch to hit the game (this resets the map servers too). You may want to check if there is daily bounties popping up in the map (this means a lot of ppl entering maps and a possible opening of a new map version with working event).

They should really fix all those stalled / broken events allover the world already. It starts to become more and more of them lately....

That may just have been me, as I put on a tag to guide the event after it was resumed.

Archived