Dark Aura doesn't activate when you pass immediately a dark field — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dark Aura doesn't activate when you pass immediately a dark field

Ragi.7291Ragi.7291 Member ✭✭
edited April 25, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

On Reaper,
When we use "Death's charge" (skill 2 reaper shroud) + any "combo field : Dark", we don't get Black aura if you stop death charge animation.
And we are getting black aura when your bonding animation is finnish, but other auras are obtained when the combo passes the combo field.

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Works fine for me ...

Tested with Death's Charge + ...
    Nightfall
    Well of Darkness
    Well of Suffering
    Well of Corruption
    Well of Power

Ghastly Breach + Foul Current

• Ragi.7291Ragi.7291 Member ✭✭
    edited April 25, 2019

@Khisanth.2948
    In fact the dark aura will apply at the end of your bonding animation (death charge) while all the others will be activated when you pass in the combo field.
    Try to compare when the aura comes between the combo
    Dark combo field + Death charge >>>> black aura when your "Death charge" animation is finnish
    ( if you cancel animation in middle you are not black aura)
    Executioner' Scythe (ice combo field)+ Death charge >>>>> Frost aura when you pass in the combo field
    ( if you cancel animation in middle you are a ice aura)
    Ps: i edit my 1th post

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

That looks like it is just a Dark Aura behavior, neither reaper nor Death's Charge specific.

Using Bull's Charge through a dark field results in the same thing.

Surely, that's why my title is the black aura doesn't activate and not Death charge is bugg ^^
    I just put an example on my necro "the death charge" because it's my main and that on him I know it's not "normal"

Still not Fix

There is the announcement "Dark Aura" above our character, but the dark aura doesn't appear at the same time, it always appears at the end of the animation and not when we go into the combo field.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.