@devs: tonics-turned-outfits (dye channels)

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Any news on when the dye channels of the former-tonics outfits will get fixed? It's been over a year now, no? And you still cannot dye the separate elements of the outfits, making it pretty pointless to wear them with any coloring but the default one.

They aren't broken. And I use them (the ones I own) without default settings.

I would support a thread requesting a change to the dye channels. That's the number one issue that keeps me from buying Outfits: wonky dye channels that combine trim, ornamentation, primary, and complementary elements into the same channel, reducing the number of permutations that look good to me.

That doesn't make the setup "bugged." We just don't like it.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:Any news on when the dye channels of the former-tonics outfits will get fixed? It's been over a year now, no? And you still cannot dye the separate elements of the outfits, making it pretty pointless to wear them with any coloring but the default one.

They aren't broken.

You are wrong here. Because, YES, they ARE. When you look at the noble ones, you'll see this best. Pants, boots, vest and shirt have their own separate colors by default, but you cannot dye them differently that way, because the non-default ones are weirdly linked (top and pants, for instance).

Also, some of the sporty ones have 4 different default colors, but you can only dye 3 of the channels, and the separate parts are again weirdly linked (unlike the default).

If this isn't a dye channel bug, I don't know what is.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:Any news on when the dye channels of the former-tonics outfits will get fixed? It's been over a year now, no? And you still cannot dye the separate elements of the outfits, making it pretty pointless to wear them with any coloring but the default one.

They aren't broken.

You are
wrong
here. Because, YES, they ARE. When you look at the noble ones, you'll see this best. Pants, boots, vest and shirt have their own separate colors by default, but you
cannot
dye them differently that way, because the non-default ones are weirdly linked (top and pants, for instance).

Objectively, they have dye channels. The channels work; they dye the parts that the devs chose. Ergo: not broken.The fact that you (and I, for that matter) tend to strongly dislike the aesthetics is an opinion, not a factual claim.

So, sorry, no, it's your opinion that something is wrong, which isn't a bug.

I don't know what is.So it would seem.