We didn't need this mount. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

We didn't need this mount.

Anet should've just given the griffon a new mastery line to cling to walls and be able to vault off them.

Enough with the mount spam anet. It was great at first, with the original 4. The came the beetle, then the warclaw, nooooow the dragon.

What next a new underwater mount instead of just giving a new mastery trait to the skimmer to sell more skins?

Comments

• Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

i like having new mounts... different animals... not of all us like having a dinosaur or an owl bird cat for a mount...

Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

• wrathmagik.3518wrathmagik.3518 Member ✭✭✭

@Samnang.1879 said:
    i like having new mounts... different animals... not of all us like having a dinosaur or an owl bird cat for a mount...

they're called skins. The mounts look different all the time. I mean hell they changed the skimmer into a bird.

• Samnang.1879Samnang.1879 Member ✭✭✭✭

@wrathmagik.3518 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:

they're called skins. The mounts look different all the time. I mean hell they changed the skimmer into a bird.

but beetles go faster than raptors and it's smooth ride doesn't make me dizzy like raptors every time it jumps... u__u

Anet: give us in-game customizable human NPC companion please
    Please, no more balance changes, or at least reset our gears so we don't have to waste gold changing gears every time.
    Please have option to not receive bloodstone dusts, empyreal fragments, dragonite etc

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16, 2019

Sure, we didn't need it. But we wanted it and it's great. As long as there are unique aspects they can spec a mount into they should go for it. They're good.

And no, a Skimmer couldn't function as an underwater mount. It hovers ABOVE water. I doubt they could even dive at all by turning that hover off.

Smugly chuckling forever.
    My sentence doesn't make sense? Well, I probably forgot to write half of it before posting.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.