Not so secret diving spot

Hi, I would love to get the diving master done, but this last part is the jumping puzzle end. I did all of the games JP's but this is such a pos puzzle I will never have the patience to finish it I'm afraid. If someone can port me up there I would be a happy diver. Thanks.

@aspirine.6852 said:Hi, I would love to get the diving master done, but this last part is the jumping puzzle end. I did all of the games JP's but this is such a pos puzzle I will never have the patience to finish it I'm afraid. If someone can port me up there I would be a happy diver. Thanks.

If you have the HoT expansion, I would recommend training a (level 80) Thief as Daredevil. Equip a Staff, and use skill 5 (Vault) to simplify the gentle art of jumping. Vault is a ground-target leap skill whose range is longer than you can jump, and which allows a great deal of precision in where you land. (Imagine trying to get onto a narrow little pipe by jumping compared to targeting the pipe and landing exactly where you targeted.) In the upper part of the diving path, you have to take a series of thrower-cogs, but each is on a small platform with room to Vault across next to the cogs.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:Hi, I would love to get the diving master done, but this last part is the jumping puzzle end. I did all of the games JP's but this is such a pos puzzle I will never have the patience to finish it I'm afraid. If someone can port me up there I would be a happy diver. Thanks.

If you have the HoT expansion, I would recommend training a (level 80) Thief as Daredevil. Equip a Staff, and use skill 5 (Vault) to simplify the gentle art of jumping. Vault is a ground-target leap skill whose range is longer than you can jump,
and
which allows a great deal of precision in where you land. (Imagine trying to get onto a narrow little pipe by jumping compared to targeting the pipe and landing
exactly
where you targeted.) In the upper part of the diving path, you have to take a series of thrower-cogs, but each is on a small platform with room to Vault across
next to
the cogs.

Hmm I havent tried thief yet, perhaps this class will keep me from destroying my keyboard at this puzzle. Thanks.

Also thanks Justtrogdor. I will keep my eyes open on the lfg part.