[Video] PvP Roaming Power Mirage - Dont trouble me — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Video] PvP Roaming Power Mirage - Dont trouble me

Jazz.4639Jazz.4639 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 30, 2019 in PVP

Hi new pvp vid up! Added a lot of explanations/ Tips and showing/ explaining burst combo variations for power mesmer. Also the vid is kinda long again i hope the great editing from illithex (giving it some spice with nice transitions), the varied scenes, the tips and the great music make it interesting to watch. Its one of my favorite vids because a lot of work from illithex and me is put into this.

Big thx to Ezeky and Illithex for the stream audio and the nice edting!

Leave a like and a comment here and esp on youtube if you like to support my channel! thx!!

Notice the vid description/ pinned comment under the vid pls!

Comments

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

Pog

(15 flying quaggans)

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭

Oh boy did I enjoy Leonard Cohen.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

• Jazz.4639Jazz.4639 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

@apharma.3741 said:
    Pog

(15 flying quaggans)

all dat quaggans ;) thx for watching <3

@Alatar.7364 said:
    Oh boy did I enjoy Leonard Cohen.

hi im glad you could enjoy that song! thats better than enjoying... nothing :) (love the song too) thx for watching!!!

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭

Love you vids, big fan. But i got to tell you...i'm tired of having to play only GS combo burst builds. Wish there was other viable builds but this one.

• Jazz.4639Jazz.4639 Member ✭✭✭

@Vieux P.1238 said:
    Love you vids, big fan. But i got to tell you...i'm tired of having to play only GS combo burst builds. Wish there was other viable builds but this one.

<3 hm dunno, i love gs still

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.