PoF made WvW less fun

katniss.6735

We still can only play tanky tempest to stay alive long enough. Spvp is almost as bad. If it wasn't for dailies and weekly ticket caps I wouldn't play either of those game modes. The only thing I do in pve is achievements and unlocks. I really don't know what to do in this game anymore. The expansion has already lost my attention. I don't play other classes, and there's nothing going on for eles outside of support and pve. I'm really not even surprised. Probably still going to play tomorrow because I'm stupid.

Unfortunately there is not much silver lining at the moment to tell you.

The only hope you can have is when the balance patch comes out and if it fixes much of our problems. The patch which might happen on October 19 (this is just purely speculation on my part though, because if I recall that is when the new amulets come out for PvP).

Now on whether it will fix our problems or not, I wouldn't hold my breath.

@Sifu.9745 said:Why bother with Elite specs? I only play core ele, because Tempest and weaver are the most useless elite specs in the game.

Quality shitpost.

When tempest launched it was top of the DPS charts, when Weaver launched it's still in the top 3. Tempest is still one of the best support specs in the game, and Weaver can hybrid into just about everything or stat out and do just about anything except healing at a top tier level.

Overload> @Sifu.9745 said:

Why bother with Elite specs? I only play core ele, because Tempest and weaver are the most useless elite specs in the game.

Top, bottom, middle tempest. + passives of swiftness, added damage, cripple. Arcane is not better for damage or defense, unless you're using some single target scepter build #gobacktospvp

Archived