Funneral Pocession bugged?

Riku.4821

So I gathered information, it could be wrong. And I think the event is bugged.-DISCLAIMER I know people have completed the Scourge collection and have the torch, but I still think its bugged-

Maintain order to help the court reach rulings on the vabbian dead->Break the forged onslaught before the necropolis defenses fall (could be irrelevant) ->Take out the Forged catapults before launched prowlers can destroy the caskets ->Defeat High Judge Ejele and free imprisoned Elonians. ->*Funeral Procession.

in my first hour of waiting at the Necropolis, the even spawned in that order above. And when I went from the necropolis waypoint to the event spawn location, the casket was already about dead from the sand lions who spawn there. So I waited another hour, did the events, in that order again, and had a squad mate wait where the procession event started; while I was at the necropolis checking for any other events or locations. He tells me it spawned; and I got the UI notification as well. But the moment the notification dimmed away on my UI, he tells me the event disappeared, and the "Maintain order to help the court reach rulings on the vabbian dead" Quest started up again instantly.

Anyone have some information or feedback on this topic?

Update: After returning from AFK, the event was at the end (I managed to tag the last monster and get credit, phew). As I said in the disclaimer I saw people had this done, but in my experience with the two attempts it still feels buggy.

It does feel buggy. I and others in map chat were confused how to start the event and where exactly it occurred. I did eventually find the procession to the east of Necropolis waypoint, marching west towards the Necropolis. Wiki text didn't seem accurate but perhaps it's been fixed now. I did submit a bug report about this event.

@romainette.2369 said:i confirm it is bugged, i spent more than 3 hours yesterday, i saw only once an announcement of the event but ... nothing !on wiki they say a npc can triger it, but i cant find itpls fix !

The NPC is the Receiving Attendant near the heart NPC at Necropolis. If you see the event text pop up, then you just talk to him to start the event. The event itself starts East/Southeast of the Necropolis area, so you'll need to run over there as quickly as you can and look for the procession event.

The respawn timer for the event is definitely still on the extremely long end, though.

It seems not only bugged but also crazy difficult. After waiting a very long time the NPC finally would speak to me, so I mounted on my raptor and tried to reach the location. Just when i arrived the casket was broken.

How about giving it a bit more health?

@Riku.4821 said:Update: After returning from AFK, the event was at the end (I managed to tag the last monster and get credit, phew). As I said in the disclaimer I saw people had this done, but in my experience with the two attempts it still feels buggy.

I completely agree, it took me and about 30 other necros map hopping to find 1 working event. So far on all the other classes I did the collection on, I could just walk up and start the event my self.

It does feel wonky.

I think everyone who claims to have actually seen and completed this event actually just went insane from waiting for it to occur. In their newly twisted warped mind they imagined the event starting to give their souls some semblance of peace. My poor little Asura Necromancer waiting for this event to occur is now just a pile of bleached bones on the desert floor. :'(

Archived