Should there be an option to toggle between leggy footprints and hide shields?

Anyone else wishes there was an option to toggle which leggy weapon footprints you want displayed? By that I mean people who have a legendary weapon in both main- and off hand (different weapons). Say you really fancy the footprints your focus provides but you don't want to give up the conviniency of wearing a leggy sword so you're kind of stuck with the footprints from the sword now. Should there be an option to display X or Y? Kind of pseudo problem but curious what others feel.

On topic, should there be an option to hide shields in out of combat stance? I love shields but I absolutely despise them on our backs in idle stances. I'd much prefer my backpacks to be displayed. I know I know it's weird to "hide" the shield and just magically pull it out of nowhere once we enter combat, but to this I would say, how is it logical that a Shield on our backs can hide large backpacks? Should there also be an option to toggle display shield ON/OFF when out of combat?

And last but not least, should there be an option to always stay in combat stance? I don't know if you guys have noticed but the characters make pretty amazing movements with their weapons while in combat, namely the female human with a pistol (not sure if this is class or race dependant?). Would be cool to display those movements at all times and not have to press a skill every 10 sec to show off!

Discuss.

@CashCow.9548 said:Anyone else wishes there was an option to toggle which leggy weapon footprints you want displayed? By that I mean people who have a legendary weapon in both main- and off hand (different weapons). Say you really fancy the footprints your focus provides but you don't want to give up the conviniency of wearing a leggy sword so you're kind of stuck with the footprints from the sword now. Should there be an option to display X or Y? Kind of pseudo problem but curious what others feel.

You could always transmute your sword into a different skin so it doesn't give off footprints.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@CashCow.9548 said:Anyone else wishes there was an option to toggle which leggy weapon footprints you want displayed? By that I mean people who have a legendary weapon in both main- and off hand (different weapons). Say you really fancy the footprints your focus provides but you don't want to give up the conviniency of wearing a leggy sword so you're kind of stuck with the footprints from the sword now. Should there be an option to display X or Y? Kind of pseudo problem but curious what others feel.

You could always transmute your sword into a different skin so it doesn't give off footprints.

sure. spend thousends of gold and lot of time and then transmute it into something boring.i wish that every legendary has the same amount of footprints.new ones only have 3 and old ones 8+

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

sure. spend thousends of gold and lot of time and then transmute it into something boring.i wish that every legendary has the same amount of footprints.new ones only have 3 and old ones 8+

Very well put. And personally I think The Shining Blade is one of the most beautiful swords in the game, sadly the footprints are not. So I'd much rather roll with The Binding of Ipos or The Flameseeker Prophecies footprints.

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

Well I've been looking at my Bolt for 3 years now, I'm kinda getting bored of it. Also the unsheathing sound is triggering me a bit due to over exposure.My investment has been paid off.

i don't have a legendary so i can't comment about that but i agree with the other two, my deadeye needs her rifle in her hand at all times (based on nova terra from starcraft) so it looks weird to walk around with a huge rifle on her back while walking around as if she has a small 9mm......

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:

sure. spend thousends of gold and lot of time and then transmute it into something boring.

I mean, that's what I did. It's not my fault that they released other hammer skins I like more than Juggernaut after I had already crafted it. It's also great for riling up map chat on occasion as they try and figure out why I would do such a thing.

All I need is to get the metallic armor effect as an always-on thing...

• 5 months later...