Anet your pvp is just fuck off

Till.6473

Hi anet,

Yestarday im 1790 in EU

Now 1550.

Why ?Because your fucking pvp and matchmaking is so bad.

I win +8 i loose -18Everytime this season , noob fucking player go in pvp for gold farm result bad experience for pvp player.

Anet your pvp and your game is just pathetic pls go down server .

I answer just because anet dont work for pvp they prefer pve for cash shop noob.

Anet just FUCK OFF

I leave your fucking game. and stfu all pathetic pepega here

In my opinion that's just logical tbh.The mean rating is somewhere in gold1 and the further away you will go with your rating, the more extreme will your +- get.Like.. It always tries to snap you back to the average value in either direction or rather it occurs naturally since the further away you go from the mean, you have less players on the same rank so you necessarily get team mates with lower ratings. The most extreme case of course is place 1 in the leaderboard.. you can only play against lower players but since you are the highest rated player you are expected to win against everyone else and if you don't you'll get a bigger punishment than if someone that is supposed to lose against you actually loses (based on rating - neglecting counters and such ofc, that's where I see the actual problem but which is also muuuuch more complex to solve if even possible).

A more important problem I see is the coinflip due to solo/duo Q and the wide variety of ratings that get matched together during off-hours and sometimes even peak-hours which makes a perfectly well balanced match for the algorithm since the team's average ratings only differ by a small amount but things like comps or previous ratings won't get taken into account. Because just because someone had a lose streak and dropped from plat 2 to gold 2 because of shitty team mates, he isn't actually playing like a gold 2 so he can probably quickly recover back to plat but on the way up destroys a couple gold players who then come to the forums and whine about op-ness.