Gut Scrapper: 2 Threads | Nerf One Mesmer Trait: Shit Storm

Vagrant.7206

the 'problem' with scrapper is lower tier players does not know or even try to figure out how to beat scrapper, it's actually pretty easy to beat...

i remember there was a newbie de running around with only pistols with condi utilities tried to take on my scrapper, he just continued to unload his bullets instead going melee, of course he had his ass handed back to him with EW and go up into his face with SShe then PM and blocked me "you scripted cheater, how are you casting while using skills, i got everything on video, be prepared to get banned you cheater"and i was like ¯\(ツ)/¯ dude, go play scrapper for once so you know their abilities, and anyone played me knows how shit i play as scrapper

The people who picked up Scrapper when it was “overperforming” probably main/second meta specs, so a nerf to a third or fourth class isn’t really a huge deal for them. A few changes and then you can still win games as a Holo. OG Scrapper mains... well were there ever more than a handful to begin with?

The Mirage community, on the other hand... large and vocal.