How to become a srcibe — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How to become a srcibe

I've gotten every profession there is in the game. I've been thinking about scribes lately. I've been told they are advantages to have. Is that true? would someone be good enough to enlighten me about how to become a scribe =)

Comments

• Talk to Cullen in your Guild Hall

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

As Silent said, talk to the npc at the Scribing station in the GH. There are no personal advantages I can think of. It's mostly for upgrading the GH.

Without the support of guild members for mats, it's an expensive profession to level.

Fàther - Create a mount then kill it until it's more useless than PvE. "Smart"
    Tactical Killers
    Server(DR)

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's essentially a group crafting profession. Unless you are going to decorate your guild hall and have either tons of disposable gold or cooperative guildies, it's worthless

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Urud.4925Urud.4925 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can check gw2crafts.net for a guide. It's a bit expensive, compared to the other professions, true. But if you are a completionist, want to complete the tradesman tab, or are planning to have your own guild, it might be useful (I'm currently enjoying decorating mine).
    Note that some recipes can be unlocked only if you upgrade your guild, so if you plan to level up scribe (using cheaper recipes), it might be useful to join a big guild, even temporarily. If you don't have one, you can join ours.

• Thanks, guys, I do believe I'll have a rethink on this subject. ;)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.