Dagger sigil?

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Looking on advice on what sigil to use for my dagger. I’m using Bloodlust for the other weapon, but would like some thought on helping increase the dagger’s damage. The mode is mostly for WvW. I’m currently using the Air sigil but am wondering if Force might not be a better idea. What’s your thoughts? Maybe I should consider a different sigil than those two?

Air is okay. Force is better if you are not crit capped.

Accuracy if you need more crit chance.Absorption to steal boons from enemies. This pairs well with various traits from Spellbreaker.Draining. Steal 1k health from everyone you interrupt with Full Counter or Disrupting Stab.

If you are running Spellbreaker, then carrying Absorption and Draining on one of your weapon sets in WvW is a very smart thing to do.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Air is okay. Force is better if you are not crit capped.

Accuracy if you need more crit chance.Absorption to steal boons from enemies. This pairs well with various traits from Spellbreaker.Draining. Steal 1k health from everyone you interrupt with Full Counter or Disrupting Stab.

If you are running Spellbreaker, then carrying Absorption and Draining on one of your weapon sets in WvW is a very smart thing to do.

I’m sitting at about 57-ish % crit chance.

I didn’t even think about interruptions. I think I might use Draining on my GS though since I typically am in the kill zone with it and full counter would give me like a hugh chunk of life back!

Some good food for thought; thank you very much for your response.

I never share my build, but this time I will make an exception since warrior has become so trash.

• Superior sigil of absorption Would you rather remove protection (-33% damage reduction) from an enemy or have a 16% damage modifier with sigil of bloodlust)
  • Superior sigil of doom Apply poison every 10 seconds or allow your enemy to heal by full amount? The choice is yours! Not everything in life is about brute force!
  • Superior sigil of mischief Make your enemy waste one skill activation, not everything in life is about brute force!

I have a few other powerful sigils on my arsenal but I don't think it would be prudent to expose them here.

@Lonewolf Kai.3682 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Air is okay. Force is better if you are not crit capped.

I didn’t even think about interruptions. I think I might use Draining on my GS though since I typically am in the kill zone with it and full counter would give me like a hugh chunk of life back!

I always used draining and absorption on hammer in zergs, healing for 5k from. Inzerrupting everyone around you was kind fun. Im too lazy to check if it still works, since they changed alot of sigils

@RedShark.9548 said:

I always used draining and absorption on hammer in zergs, healing for 5k from. Inzerrupting everyone around you was kind fun. Im too lazy to check if it still works, since they changed alot of sigils

It works. If there is a CD then I believe it is on the individual CC'd.