Q: Will the 3 free extra build slots at release...

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:So to sum up what we get:3 Build Template slots per character2 Gear Template slots per character3+3 Build Storage slots for the account, the 3 extra being free for the first month.

I'm still confused on how this is going to work. So I'm going to be able to have 3saved swappable trait setup?2 complete gear swaps? And I don't understand what build storage slot is I guess.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509: Yes, got that by now, thanks again. ;)

I would have preferred another build or gear slot, to be honest. I can do without additional storage slots.

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:And I don't understand what build storage slot is I guess.

The slots in the left column, where you can save builds to load them onto other characters:

e62b2EN_Storage.png

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:So to sum up what we get:3 Build Template slots
per character
2 Gear Template slots
per character
3+3 Build Storage slots
for the account
, the 3 extra being free for the first month.

I'm still confused on how this is going to work. So I'm going to be able to have 3saved swappable trait setup?2 complete gear swaps? And I don't understand what build storage slot is I guess.

Look at the livestream they did - it shows each part. Build Storage can hold Build (traits+skills) for any profession and can be used to share builds with others.The Gear templates hold a full set of gear (armor w runes, weapons w sigils, trinkets).

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:So to sum up what we get:3 Build Template slots
per character
2 Gear Template slots
per character
3+3 Build Storage slots
for the account
, the 3 extra being free for the first month.

Look at the livestream they did - it shows each part. Build Storage can hold Build (traits+skills) for
any
profession and can be used to share builds with others.The Gear templates hold a full set of gear (armor w runes, weapons w sigils, trinkets).

Thank you!