A Mirage's Christmas Carol

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Hello WvW'ers,

It's been a while since I made my last montage, new kid, new job kinda put me afk for a while, however I'm streaming more again and have uploaded one of at least 2 planned holiday montages.

YouTube seems to be defaulting to 360p so it's best viewed in 720 or 1080. Also the production value isnt as great, however that's actually a work in progress as we speak. Hope you enjoy.

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Hello WvW'ers,

It's been a while since I made my last montage, new kid, new job kinda put me afk for a while, however I'm streaming more again and have uploaded one of at least 2 planned holiday montages.

YouTube seems to be defaulting to 360p so it's best viewed in 720 or 1080. Also the production value isnt as great, however that's actually a work in progress as we speak. Hope you enjoy.

you are skilled for a clicker

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Hello WvW'ers,

Thought I hid the mouse, must be easy to spot that I'm a dirty skill clicker huh? Lol :p

6-10 are bound to my mouse, its 2-5 and the shatters I click (if I wasnt a skill clicker, I'd do a bit better I'm told lol).

Thanks....I assume that's a compliment :p

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Hello WvW'ers,

Thought I hid the mouse, must be easy to spot that I'm a dirty skill clicker huh? Lol :p

6-10 are bound to my mouse, its 2-5 and the shatters I click (if I wasnt a skill clicker, I'd do a bit better I'm told lol).

I noticed becouse your abilities are highlited when you hover over them, you would do MUCH better with proper hotkeys, but who am I to judge, i play on stupid setings for comfort reasons myself ( action camera ) -> fun thing about it, I was about to quit gw2 with how frustrating the setings were untill I found action camera, i know I would have better resoults if i got used to normal settings but they trigger me SO MUCH for unknown reasons to me lol.but yea, you did fine on the videos, how do you deal with split sec decision to disort for example? or interrupt people with gs5? must be tought as a clickerPS it was a compliment :D

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I noticed becouse your abilities are highlited when you hover over them, you would do MUCH better with proper hotkeys, but who am I to judge, i play on stupid setings for comfort reasons myself ( action camera ) -> fun thing about it, I was about to quit gw2 with how frustrating the setings were untill I found action camera, i know I would have better resoults if i got used to normal settings but they trigger me SO MUCH for unknown reasons to me lol.but yea, you did fine on the videos, how do you deal with split sec decision to disort for example? or interrupt people with gs5? must be tought as a clickerPS it was a compliment :D

Well thanks for the compliment :D

I used to skill click everything before I got my gaming mouse. If it had More buttons then maybe if click less, however I've been skill clicking in gw2 for over 6 years (7 in feb) so I had 7 years of practice.

I know had I learned/found a comfortable hotkey setup then i would do better.

As for split second decisions, it's just something I deal with lol. If I nail the f5 on time then great, if not, then gotta adapt and overcome, if not with my keys then with my build. It's been tweaked many times since its inception.

I'll learn to not skill click at some point XD

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

I used to skill click everything before I got my gaming mouse. If it had More buttons then maybe if click less, however I've been skill clicking in gw2 for over 6 years (7 in feb) so I had 7 years of practice.

As for split second decisions, it's just something I deal with lol. If I nail the f5 on time then great, if not, then gotta adapt and overcome, if not with my keys then with my build. It's been tweaked many times since its inception.

I went from laptop to PC not too long ago, and all my shatter keys moved 1 stop to the right, and I legit couldnt play.For weeks i kept shattering f2 instead of f1, or f3 instead of f4. Heck, 1 month later and im still not used to it.I moved disort to my mouse, and after playing chrono ( having f4 on my pve rotation ) im getting used to it.Muscle memory is a powerfull thing.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I went from laptop to PC not too long ago, and all my shatter keys moved 1 stop to the right, and I legit couldnt play.For weeks i kept shattering f2 instead of f1, or f3 instead of f4. Heck, 1 month later and im still not used to it.I moved disort to my mouse, and after playing chrono ( having f4 on my pve rotation ) im getting used to it.Muscle memory is a powerfull thing.

I 100% agree with you there. Don't know how hard it will be to get away from that. Took a long time to remember to use my mouse for 6-10 (sometimes in the heat of a fight in forget lol)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"Odik.4587" said:For someone who post a lot in pvp subforum and think he is super good with his "nonmeta build" you are playing pretty bad and clicking skills with a mouse...

Not once did I say I was "super good" and its obv that I'm a skill clicker (as I've admitted many times before). Thanks for commenting tho :)I've seen plently of your posts and most of them was bragging how you dont have problems with your "not so meta build".If anything you are skilled at dodge-1'ing. No offense tho. (srsly start using keyboard)

@Odik.4587 said:

@Odik.4587 said:For someone who post a lot in pvp subforum and think he is super good with his "nonmeta build" you are playing pretty bad and clicking skills with a mouse...

Not once did I say I was "super good" and its obv that I'm a skill clicker (as I've admitted many times before). Thanks for commenting tho :)I've seen plently of your posts and most of them was bragging how you dont have problems with your "not so meta build".If anything you are skilled at dodge-1'ing. No offense tho. (srsly start using keyboard)

Bragging? Ok that's new. I apologize if it came off as bragging as that's one if the last things I do in this game (first thing I usually admit is that I'm far from pro, 2nd being I'm a skill clicker). As for "dont have problems" I've posted many tines I needed help with certain classes (ie god mode weaver)

I plan on giving up skill clicking by the end of 2020 (new year resolution...might as make it one I can potentially achieve).

Thanks again for commenting :)