Utility Goggles finaly fixed — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Engineer

Utility Goggles finaly fixed

Comments

  • Nope not this patch either...

  • I’m pretty sure that was intentionally removed for balancing.

  • Chaith.8256Chaith.8256 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @DamonF.3418 said:
    I’m pretty sure that was intentionally removed for balancing.

    No.. It's not for balancing. Gadgeteer adds protection to the previous effects, the resistance is supposed to be there when traited.

    It works untraited

    twitch.tv/chaithh
    Forum Lord Chaith

  • @Chaith.8256 said:

    @DamonF.3418 said:
    I’m pretty sure that was intentionally removed for balancing.

    No.. It's not for balancing. Gadgeteer adds protection to the previous effects, the resistance is supposed to be there when traited.

    It works untraited

    Ye what Chaith said. The first patch when they changed it it was broken on release. It didnt do jack kitten what it was supposed to. Nor did it interact with the gadgeteer trait as it should. So they patched it.. and then they patched it a second time.. and then they gave up. Its utterly embarassing for an engineer player.
    How hard would it have been to just go to the wiki and type Utility Goggles in the search bar and then check out the 'related traits' section?

  • @Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:

    @Chaith.8256 said:

    @DamonF.3418 said:
    I’m pretty sure that was intentionally removed for balancing.

    No.. It's not for balancing. Gadgeteer adds protection to the previous effects, the resistance is supposed to be there when traited.

    It works untraited

    Ye what Chaith said. The first patch when they changed it it was broken on release. It didnt do jack kitten what it was supposed to. Nor did it interact with the gadgeteer trait as it should. So they patched it.. and then they patched it a second time.. and then they gave up. Its utterly embarassing for an engineer player.
    How hard would it have been to just go to the wiki and type Utility Goggles in the search bar and then check out the 'related traits' section?

    Geez my bad I was wrong didn’t expect duck back lash.

  • @DamonF.3418 said:

    @Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:

    @Chaith.8256 said:

    @DamonF.3418 said:
    I’m pretty sure that was intentionally removed for balancing.

    No.. It's not for balancing. Gadgeteer adds protection to the previous effects, the resistance is supposed to be there when traited.

    It works untraited

    Ye what Chaith said. The first patch when they changed it it was broken on release. It didnt do jack kitten what it was supposed to. Nor did it interact with the gadgeteer trait as it should. So they patched it.. and then they patched it a second time.. and then they gave up. Its utterly embarassing for an engineer player.
    How hard would it have been to just go to the wiki and type Utility Goggles in the search bar and then check out the 'related traits' section?

    Geez my bad I was wrong didn’t expect duck back lash.

    Haha nah man dont take it the wrong way. It's mainly aimed at Anet form my side. :)

  • FINAL... nope, stil no fix for gadgeteer.

  • Samug.6512Samug.6512 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2020

    Shhh or they'll realise PBR does 4-5k dmg and CCs ppl!

    [NUKE]

  • Extra extra! This is not a scam! They are FIXED!!! clock that time

  • Kodama.6453Kodama.6453 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14, 2020

    @Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:
    Extra extra! This is not a scam! They are FIXED!!! clock that time

    Omg, FINALLY, I can't believe they fixed the gadgeteer interaction. Was looking at the patch notes and it just states that they fixed the description to state resistance and not the bugged interaction with that trait and was like "for real? they look at gadgeteer and they slipped through again?"
    But it is fixed, even if not stated so in the patch notes!

    April the 14th shall become a holy day for all engineers in the world!

  • Samug.6512Samug.6512 Member ✭✭✭

    The skill is so much better now, I bet everybody will start using it.

    [NUKE]