Drakkar: Not stacking malice on my Deadeye. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Drakkar: Not stacking malice on my Deadeye.

My malice doesn't stack if I attack the boss (Rifle deadeye) in certain moments (e.g. when he's putting his paw on the wall). It supposed to give me 2 points for crit, but it just doesn't work. Even using Death Jugdment doesn't reset my malice. I had it marked and I have 100% crit chance, so it's bassicaly impossible for me to NOT crit.

I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

It used to be that no boss could be critted. They then changed it so that certain hitboxes of a boss could and some were immune to crits. It is possible this is related to that

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Antycypator.9874Antycypator.9874 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2020

@Randulf.7614 said:
    It used to be that no boss could be critted. They then changed it so that certain hitboxes of a boss could and some were immune to crits. It is possible this is related to that

They still crit, but for 3x less damage. I feel like it's unfair for Deadeye.
    Edit: No-crit stacks 1 point of Malice. Crits gives you 2 points, so even if the boss can be critted in some moments, I should be able to stack malice, but only 1 point.

I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

• I just want to remind: it hasn't been fixed yet. Deadeye still can't stack malice on Drakkar.