Black Lion Garden Plot still bugged

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@iceman.6145 said:Now that it is back on sale I was able to buy two but not a third one. I believe the bug was addressed to allow you to use the item but the gem store is still only allowing two to be purchased for me.

You can only buy two. The third is only available by completing the r500 Chef achievement.

Thank you for this. I apologize for the false post of a bug

@FYNJY.7859 said:Third one is still missing for me even after the bug fix. I do have 500 chef and I have completed the accosted achievements. I purchased the two extra plot deeds after the third one got released so maybe it has to do with that.

Same for me...I purchased the third, had bought 1 previously and got the cooking one, however, the third one has not spawned after purchase claim and patch. Still only 2 plots here.

There are people with and without the gem shop gardens that didn't get the in-game version. In all cases that I've seen, they skipped some step in the process, such as talking to the relevant Grove NPC. Check the wiki, to make sure you have covered everything.

If you still are missing the in-game garden, create a support ticket. There's a good chance that they will need to look at your account to help fix whatever it is. Don't assume that posting a bug in the forums will lead to a solution for your account.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:In all cases that I've seen, they skipped some step in the process, such as talking to the relevant Grove NPC. Check the wiki, to make sure you have covered everything.

I did the cooking content and unlocked the first garden plot.

I then purchased two deeds from the store and used them (the store no longer even has an option to purchase deeds so the game knows I've bought and used two) and only have two plots please don't tell me I skipped a step when I had the free node before I even thought about buying deeds from the gem store.

So I suggest you take your misinformation of maybe this isn't a bug elsewhere because it most certainly IS still a bug for some people.

@Tukali.1407 said:please don't tell me I skipped a step when I had the free node before I even thought about buying deeds from the gem store.I am sorry you are having trouble and I provided information that will be relevant to some people, even if it's not to you. You'll notice that I referred to other cases; in no way, shape, or form did I say that you had skipped steps.

In particular, I left open the possibility that there's a bug by urging anyone who was still missing a plot to open a support ticket.

So I suggest you take your misinformation of maybe this isn't a bug elsewhere because it most certainly IS still a bug for some people.The information I provided is accurate: in many cases, including all that I had seen prior, the issue was that the game's information leaves room for confusion.

Again, I'm sorry that you aren't seeing what you expect to see. I'm also sorry that my information was not helpful to you. I am not, however, sorry for trying to be of assistance because some people have succeeded in gaining access to their plots by going back to the game.