In-Game Guild Wars 2 Amusement Park — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home In-Game Events

In-Game Guild Wars 2 Amusement Park

When video games were still in their infancy, I remember one of the most exciting ones for me were the SNOW BOARDING games. You can achieve virtual reality with down hill skiing and snowboarding effects with relative ease. I love that GW2 has secret caves and hide-aways but also what a perfect setting for downhill waterslides and or bobsled courses. I just think it would add an extra dimension to a game I already adore. It would easily push GW2 above and beyond WoW....oh wait, that's already happened.

Comments

• On second thought, water slides and bobsled rides would be sort of anti-climatic with Skyscales, griffons and glider wings. I take it all back.

• I can totally see Palawa Joko building a rollercoaster out of centaur bones.

• Urud.4925Urud.4925 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Michael Conrad.6704 said:
    On second thought, water slides and bobsled rides would be sort of anti-climatic with Skyscales, griffons and glider wings. I take it all back.

Hmm, yes, true. But this could be an idea for a festival or event. Like in the SAB, where we cannot use mounts.
    Or ANet could create an entire map for our leisure time and forbid the mounts. A kind of Southsun Cove, but instead of a survival island for cheated tourists, something more olympic games oriented.