Que for Free For All Borderlands/EotM

shadowpass.4236

I think solo roaming is kind of boring with all of the zergs running around.

Can we get a qued BL that pops and loads you into a FFA map when 100 people are ready to go? Warclaw can still be a thing but it shouldn't have any skills and it should instantly despawn upon damage taken.

Or even a separate gamemode that's not WvW. I just want fun fights, lots of 1v1s, like the old roaming days. Last person alive gets some gold or reward track exp and then the que re-opens. Basically a GW2 BR mode. Bonus points if they make a Battlepass cause new skins are great. Closing circle to force fights. Stealth should break if they take 3 attacks while invis or something.

@"RedShark.9548" said:You would have even longer map queues, because ppl would want to play that mode instead of wvw.I also already "see" 100 thiefs sitting in permastealth popping up in the last, smallest circle.Or fulltank permastealth thiefs that wait out the last cirlce were the squishy ones die faster.

I'd rather have map ques than no map ques. At least this way you know that there are people playing it lol.

Also, the circle in the special PvP maps for 2v2s disables stealth and healing. So, I'd say within maybe 1200 range from the edge of the circle, stealth will be disabled so permastealth thieves can't hide along the edges. Being in the circle should tick increasing amounts of damage and disable healing.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Also this mode should have a monthly subscription cost.

At least then I know I wont even accidentally play that garbage.

Considering BR games are one of the most popular genres atm, you'd be in the minority.Yes, the minority of GW2 players on this GW2 forum that play GW2 because its GW2 and not Fortnite.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:You would have even longer map queues, because ppl would want to play that mode instead of wvw.I also already "see" 100 thiefs sitting in permastealth popping up in the last, smallest circle.Or fulltank permastealth thiefs that wait out the last cirlce were the squishy ones die faster.

I'd rather have map ques than no map ques. At least this way you know that there are people playing it lol.

Also, the circle in the special PvP maps for 2v2s disables stealth and healing. So, I'd say within maybe 1200 range from the edge of the circle, stealth will be disabled so permastealth thieves can't hide along the edges. Being
in
the circle should tick increasing amounts of damage and disable healing.

Those mapques would be from ppl who want to play that br mode, not actual wvw, and then wvw players cant play their mode, because all those br players are stuffing the q

Edit: if you have to implement it, make it its own mode.

You can find weapons and utilities randomly, just like a shooter br weeeee