Meteorlogicus collection help (Orr temple metas)

After a terrible experience crafting my first Legendary a year or so ago (my own fault), I decided to try a different one and am currently working on Meteorlogicus and enjoying the long process. But now I'm stuck in the collection or scavenger hunt, whatever you want to call it. I need five temple metas from Orr and after trying for weeks, only have one of them. There's just so few people in the maps and it doesn't seem like anyone wants to do them, or at least not enough. I've tried map chat, checking frequently on weekends and so forth, and I can't move forward in crafting until this is done.

Has anyone had any luck in submitting a support ticket over this? I'm not asking to be given anything that costs gold, karma, gems, whatever. I did these events numerous times years ago when the maps are full, but having a collection tied to dead events is frustrating. Thanks.

Are you on an NA or EU server?

And am I understanding correctly that the problem is the temples are corrupted and you can't get enough people together to clear them? If so that's a relatively easy problem to solve because it can be done with a small group if they know what they're doing. Last time I did the Melandru event chain we completed it with 5 of us. Grenth failed at the same time but that's because they got distracted pushing the main wave of enemies right back to the spawn point but weren't defending the NPC from ones that spawned elsewhere. I'm sure the forum can get enough people together to do it.

The problem with doing temple events for legendaries used to be that the items you needed only came from the chest at the end of the cleansing event (the defend events give a different type of chest), and it was difficult to find corrupted temples to clear. That's a lot harder to solve because that involves finding a way to get the game to drop you into a relatively empty or new map where the temple hasn't been cleared, or persuading literally everyone to let the defend event fail (since 1 player can complete the defense without much trouble).

@"Danikat.8537" said:Are you on an NA or EU server?

The problem with doing temple events for legendaries used to be that the items you needed only came from the chest at the end of the cleansing event (the defend events give a different type of chest), and it was difficult to find corrupted temples to clear. That's a lot harder to solve because that involves finding a way to get the game to drop you into a relatively empty or new map where the temple hasn't been cleared, or persuading literally everyone to let the defend event fail (since 1 player can complete the defense without much trouble).

I'm on NA. And the items I need are in the Meteorlogicus III: Storm collection -- there are five "Help the Pact take control of __ Temple" items and I only have one after weeks of trying. Thank you very much.