Rank "refund" — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Rank "refund"

There should be some sort of Rank refund every time its proved there is a bot or idle player. People (like myself) work hard for ranking and usually rank gives 10 + 1-2 if u get top stats but when u loose u get at least -11. Its unfair when someone on my team is idle or botting for me to be punished... Its totally understandable to be punished for loses BUT not when its player misconduct... its very unmotivating... not many ppl can afford to play with 5 man team of friends...
Please do something about this.

Comments

• Fearless.3569Fearless.3569 Member ✭✭✭

Your only option at this point is the play a eSport titles that make money off a clean and competitive environment. ANet's silence on these clear cut PvP issues speaks loudly.

• DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭

Play for fun or die from the inside
    Adapt or move on

• well inside death is it :D

• avey.4201avey.4201 Member ✭✭✭

balance motivates players, without it no one cares about pvp
    seen a few revisions of balance where your team either had a specific class or didn't, and you knew the outcome before the match started
    but in those days you could still play for fun, and try to avoid wherever the class was, split to the side, kill enemies, out rotate preventing zerging
    now your own damage is reduced, good luck killing someone before the zerg arrives
    daily 3 kills? good luck killing bunker/support team
    it's not competitive
    it's not fun
    Alt+F4

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can I trade in all my pvp levels for gold?

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) nom nom nom🥔
    Fun Daredevil