Mender Druid next week?

mistsim.2748

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POgAEZlNwWYYsQGKmWXbtsSezcA-z5AfCCcA

Multiple sources of blind, weakness, and immob. Decent protection uptime. Lots of condi cleansing. Might in teamfights. Burst heal for around 12k. Good mobility. I don't see too many weaknesses here.

Seed of Life spam might be effective, especially if they buff Lesser Seed. I forgot this thing aoe blinded.

You guys feel this will be effective in teamfights? I feel it contributes some unique things that other support/bunkers do not.

@"mistsim.2748" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POgAEZlNwWYYsQGKmWXbtsSezcA-z5AfCCcA

Multiple sources of blind, weakness, and immob. Decent protection uptime. Lots of condi cleansing. Might in teamfights. Burst heal for around 12k. Good mobility. I don't see too many weaknesses here.

Seed of Life spam might be effective, especially if they buff Lesser Seed. I forgot this thing aoe blinded.

You guys feel this will be effective in teamfights? I feel it contributes some unique things that other support/bunkers do not.

The second druid becomes sort of viable...they will nerf it again so at this point I'd rather have the build stays in the niche position is now.....god forbid it starts to bother some TOP streamer Anet buddy...that would mean ..NEEERFFS

In PvP, I've been running this for pure team support and it's decent, just can get focused hard which I think is a problem for most builds but here it is:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POwEwEmpsAmHrjFyKxTaavdWy0mD-z5AfIZqE6WEEwEwXDA

Dazes on staff swap for rez/stomp interrupts and just annoying-ness in general (dazes entering CA from staff as well as leaving CA into staff assuming the CD is reset by that time). Stun break for allies on protect me , some blind and heal support on Lingering light as well as #2 CA on downed to prevent them CC'ing when being stomped then you leave CA to invis the person , this invis can also be given on downed players but i found if you dont coordinate they just auto attack and reveal themselves anyway so a lot of times this strategy is a waste. Superspeed and invis to peel for teammates getting bursted when leaving CA and breaks target for enemies which can be annoying and disruptive, etc.

Obviously some traits are inter-changeable, Protective ward instead of additional group heals from pet f2... ancient seeds instead of blind/more heals, etc etc

It's not insanely optimal but it's atleast fun to micro manage everything and setup combos and support people. If you get good teammates it's value increases ten-fold.

@mistsim.2748 I'll check out that build it looks cool, thanks for the share

@"mistsim.2748" said:I'm not at home to check - did they buff Lesser Seed of Life? If not, all druid "buffs" this patch are completely meaningless.Additional cleanse from 2 to 3. My mistake, they are talking about the CA skill not the trait. But i would expect the trait to have an additional cleanse as well.Still i don't see druid as bunker, as soon as you get out from CA you are giving up the node (celestial shadow).