Been away for a few months, looking for some update info

Shroud.2307

@"Methuselah.4376" said:He argues that necro is the King of Condis....which shows how he misunderstood the role of necro when it comes to condis. It is the King of Condi MANAGEMENT not Condi OUTPUT.

True, that said, the necromancer hardly is the king of condi management right now, the game providing other professions condi management tools that are way more useful than necro's tools. The necromancer in it's current form and mostly since HoT, would be the "boon hater" of the game. Not the king of boon hate because they just can't compete with boon riping on AA but the one that's designed the most toward this end (Yeah it's funny that mesmer that don't specialize in getting rid of boon have such a tool at hand, I've been expecting ANet to move this boon ripping effect from the sword AA to one of the other skills since HoT, yet...).

@Xxnecroxx.4039 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:tldr; I have two computers but only one can support GW2. Said computer is getting a little old and needed to go in for a fix up.
I have been away for a little over 3 months (since roughly the end of May)
and would like to know what things have changed from my fellow Necromancers.

If anyone could quote me on what ever those things are, I know at least a few like something to do with Blood Magic? As well as including your own thoughts on said changes, I'd appreciate it.

I know I could just go back and read through previous notes, but I'd honestly prefer to get them from you guys.

EDIT

Okay I've read through most of the patch notes anyway, but I still want to discuss some of these things for the sake of curiosity and conversation. If you have any thoughts please write away!

Just always assume that if there was a balance patch, necro got nerfed. or they got such a insignificant buff in something that was already negligible that it doesn't matter. it is how most balance patches go with necro. they never get TRULY buffed

Ignore this ... necro has had many changes that weren't nerfs. They aren't any more exceptional in this regard than other classes. Easy enough to see this poster is just unhappy that necro doesn't play how he wants from looking at his history.