Am I the only one who'd like a sequel where we can see and explore Orr before it sank into the sea?

Cynder.2509

@Cynder.2509 said:I don't know but to me Orr always looked quite interesting and I sometimes imagine how it must have been before it sank into the ocean.However as I've heard that there's an entirely huge and expanded lore that takes place even before gw1 it got me interested more and I had an idea.What if we've had a game where we get to experience events that were never ever seen before in any of the two games and that happened before?It would surely be interesting.How are your thought on this?

That would be called a prequel not a sequel.

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@Trise.2865 said:Why not a Fractal?

@Fenom.9457 said:I’d rather stick with GW2 forever but fractals would be the perfect opportunity to see a pristine Orr. I also want to see more current, recovering orr though I don’t expect to visit anywhere but the shiver peaks and cantha soon (which is fine I love both regions a great deal) the op answered it ⇓ @Cynder.2509 said:

@BlackBullWings.2734 said:welp it's not impossible, fractals can pretty much cover any historical point in the game :)

But not everyone, especially those who just want to see the lore, is able to play fractals as groups always demand certain things instead of just chilling and enjoying the game for once.

i'd love to see the original Orr too the one before the exodus of the gods. given how we have flash back stories (visions of the past) they can make it fit into the game somehow. as for when/where it can be inserted into the game and if it's worth it, that's up to the devs.

For the visions of the past idea: Yes, it could fit but the freedom of fully exploring it and some other aspects are very limited due to it being an instance.

personally though i wouldn't mind if it became a fractal or something like visions of the past. but i guess there are people who want it like an explorable/town city without any mobs and that's fine too not everything has to be tied to combat

I would say that anyone can play tier 1. Not to mention, anet tied up loose ends from GW1 in a raid so locking story behind tough content doesn't bother them clearly

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Trise.2865 said:Why not a Fractal?

@Fenom.9457 said:I’d rather stick with GW2 forever but fractals would be the perfect opportunity to see a pristine Orr. I also want to see more current, recovering orr though I don’t expect to visit anywhere but the shiver peaks and cantha soon (which is fine I love both regions a great deal) the op answered it ⇓ @Cynder.2509 said:

@BlackBullWings.2734 said:welp it's not impossible, fractals can pretty much cover any historical point in the game :)

But not everyone, especially those who just want to see the lore, is able to play fractals as groups always demand certain things instead of just chilling and enjoying the game for once.

i'd love to see the original Orr too the one before the exodus of the gods. given how we have flash back stories (visions of the past) they can make it fit into the game somehow. as for when/where it can be inserted into the game and if it's worth it, that's up to the devs.

For the visions of the past idea: Yes, it could fit but the freedom of fully exploring it and some other aspects are very limited due to it being an instance.

personally though i wouldn't mind if it became a fractal or something like visions of the past. but i guess there are people who want it like an explorable/town city without any mobs and that's fine too not everything has to be tied to combat

I would say that anyone
can
play tier 1. Not to mention, anet tied up loose ends from GW1 in a raid so locking story behind tough content doesn't bother them clearly

it bothers players but they aren't planning on changing any of that.