Devs...are you there?

shadowmaster.5370

@Lilyanna.9361 said:I literally don't get the baby rage with thief rn. There literally get stopped at every point no matter if it is their condi build or power build. Hell, I was even stomping them with dumb decap druid and that build isn't supposed to have much killing potential 1v1 ever.

Not surprising, thief has no 1v1 potential. Thats kinda the norm.

What is really the issue here with this class????

They move around the map faster than anyone else. So they can decap and +1 faster, and can dictate the pace of the game if their team is good.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@Lilyanna.9361 said:I literally don't get the baby rage with thief rn. There literally get stopped at every point no matter if it is their condi build or power build. Hell, I was even stomping them with dumb decap druid and that build isn't supposed to have much killing potential 1v1 ever.

They move around the map faster than anyone else. So they can decap and +1 faster, and can dictate the pace of the game if their team is good.

But I can do that on ranger. I basically have perma swiftness on ranger and can sprint after thieves that can +1, or try to rotate to other nodes to backcap. In fact, if I see a thief in the enemy team and I notice we have no roamer I often swap to core/druid just to make sure I make a thief's life a living nightmare for the whole match.

So tell me again why thief is a problem? I'm not advocating for thief in any manner but, we can't say they are the best at something when Ranger has/had/ did take thief's job away from them when they have their ridiculously overpowered moments.

@Lilyanna.9361 said:

But I can do that on ranger. I basically have perma swiftness on ranger and can sprint after thieves that can +1, or try to rotate to other nodes to backcap. In fact, if I see a thief in the enemy team and I notice we have no roamer I often swap to core/druid just to make sure I make a thief's life a living nightmare for the whole match.

You can, but youre a lot slower, thanks to shortbow 5 and PvP maps being vertical. Though, at this point there is a non-0 chance that ranger is faster, which would just mean that thief is bad. But I think its unlikely.

So tell me again why thief is a problem? I'm not advocating for thief in any manner but, we can't say they are the best at something when Ranger has/had/ did take thief's job away from them when they have their ridiculously overpowered moments.

Because theyre still just that much faster. Though, I dont neccessarily agree that theyre a problem.

Same message as mine? not gonna?

@"Forum Moderator.5907"

4 Days on It's still there, I thought this was and I quote "off-topic or derailing posts. Such posts are removed to ensure conversations can continue on their specific subjects."

Its the same thing as I posted.