Scroll wheel does not respond after mapping around

Logitech mouse, works fine outside of game. I will be in game, mapping around, using scroll wheel and works on large map fine. Then i port somewhere (does not matter) and POOF, scrolling in MAP (M) view does not work. I have to log out of game and back in for it to be back working as expected. This is random. WIndows 10, SSD 500GB boot drive, 1TB 7200 spindle where GW2 resides. This has been going on for more than a few months. I"ve reported it in-game multiple times. Still not resolved.

• 2 months later...

Issue still there. I came back to LA via Guild Hall and after getting back to LA pressed M and tried to use scroll wheel and nothing, darkened screen briefly but not able to scroll in/out of large map and normal viewing. And again, appears to happen after coming back to LA via Guild Hall but will keep eye on it. Hasn't been happening as often but did the other day.

• 5 months later...

It isn't anything to do with SHIFT key. I always use my scroll wheel on mouse to zoom in/out when viewing main large map. It occasionally bugged when I ported back through Guild Hall to LA. Press M, use scroll wheel, get darkened screen, no zooming on map. This has since stopped in the past few weeks or so. But as I said, with my luck it'll come back and haunt me. Nothing to do with SHIFT key.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...