[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

@LukeL.3654 said:Hello,

Would like to join if possible? I am pretty new player, currently mastery 53 and still learning. I have done some T1 fractals and open world content mostly. I am seeking long time guild if the atmosphere in guild is nice and good. Also I do not prefer talking via discord but can listen for sure if needed. If talking is mandatory then this will not work out sadly.

Ur welcome to join us :)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, we are rebuilding and we do all sort of content from Open world(explo,metas,achieves,bounties),Guild Missions, Fractals, we will be organizing PVP events ,and we wanna get back into raiding. We use Discord and its required to have at least to be able to listen to commands!We accept every kind of player 20yo+Additionally We are looking for Raid LeadersAnd Commanders to Join our Officer Ranks that are passionate with the game and they wanna create events (Open world, Guild Missions)

-Leave a comment below or get in touch with me via In game Mail or /w Fel The HornyThank you :)

Drunken Dragons

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!

Content:

Open world , PvP, Fractals, Guild Missions , (Raid Training Soon), Memes

A few basic rules we have :

1. Representing is required(maybe not 100% but we do not looking for players who wont represent us at all).

2. Participating in our guild events + runs + guild missions is what we would like to see from our new membersWe are an active guild and we are looking for active players after all, and we would like to play with you :)

3. No Drama

4. Be albe to Drink a lot :3

about us :

We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!

We currently accept everyone who want to run or want to learn how to do and complete the content mentioned above!We are also looking for dedicated and experience players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent !

Or mail ingame :FelhoofSacred Demon BlueDumdadumdumRemus Darkblight

Bump, We still have spots and recruiting!We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!

Content we do:

Open world , PvP, Fractals, Guild Missions , (Raid Training Soon), Memes

To join us leave a message here and we will invite you as soon as possible to the guild :)

@KroN.7863 said:hello, invite me :)

@Poweroftwo.4631 said:Recently returning played before HoTs in like '12-'14 looking for a guidl with active people in it , i slowyl, VERY slowly wana get into fractals and raids. Atm just lazying through the story. Would a guild to be able to do metas in when they pop at least for a start.

Hi and thank you for applying, you are very welcome to join us, I will invite you as soon as possible , cheers :)

Just out of curiosity: what normally is understood by that "semi-hardcore" label? If somebody likes to face decent challenges (and would like to face some lower tiers of end-game content with a group of similar-minded people), but doesn't like meta, doesn't want to reduce gameplay to a narrow subset of "efficient rotations", chooses builds which, first of all, fun to play, though they may be less efficient then meta - does it qualify?

@"MoriMoriMori.5349" said:Just out of curiosity: what normally is understood by that "semi-hardcore" label? If somebody likes to face decent challenges (and would like to face some lower tiers of end-game content with a group of similar-minded people), but doesn't like meta, doesn't want to reduce gameplay to a narrow subset of "efficient rotations", chooses builds which, first of all, fun to play, though they may be less efficient then meta - does it qualify

we mention semi-hardcore because we accept new or returning casual players and players who are interested in end game content as well .. We are doing raid trainings but we don't punish or argue with people when fail a tactic or their dps is below the optimal, instead we motivate em and try to help them improve. Now if your experiment with your builds and you believe that they can be suitable and good enough (but still less efficient) than meta for ''decent challenges'' I guess it does or it depends on what challenges your talking about