ArenaNet, can you please fix this?

xhyc.2078

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the "Objective captured!" announcement makes it hard to see what boons the enemy has. Please move it a little lower so I can see it clearly, thanks!

It's even harder to see than this actually, because I took the screenshot a little late when the announcement was already starting to fade away.

0GBUvd6.png

@"xhyc.2078" said:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the "Objective captured!" announcement makes it hard to see what boons the enemy has. Please move it a little lower so I can see it clearly, thanks!

It's even harder to see than this actually, because I took the screenshot a little late when the announcement was already starting to fade away.

0GBUvd6.png

In your chat box settings for WvW, you can remove game announcements to get rid of that.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@"xhyc.2078" said:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the "Objective captured!" announcement makes it hard to see what boons the enemy has. Please move it a little lower so I can see it clearly, thanks!

0GBUvd6.png

In your chat box settings for WvW, you can remove game announcements to get rid of that.

Wait, wait, wait... You can get rid of that banner message across the screen?

@"xhyc.2078" said:0GBUvd6.png

also lets not forget about all that banner buff spam. keep up the pressure, maybe one day they will reduce it into one icon... also why do we see birthday bonus? what possible difference does that make to an enemy? ZOMG better logout so they don't get any credit for my kill buhjeebus save meh. I would even go so far as to want food and kill sigil effects removed from view. adds more mystery and danger.