Mixed Opinions on Toss Elixir U

LUST.2305

Did they change the tooltip again?I remember it showing the stunbreaker part but now it doesn't have it.Maybe it was removed since to break stuns from allies mid fight using a tossed elixir was quite the feat to begin with.

https://imgur.com/4YGjNPO

edit: actually it still breaks stuns, just the icon (that little chain being broken) isn't there although the written description still mentions it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zsrai.1740 said:By the way, they didn't change the functionality of Toss Elixir U underwater... it still has the old effect. Intentional or not?

Likely an oversight. They've had the same issues balancing Elixir X underwater too -- we still have the plague form underwater, even though Plague form no longer exists for necro or Elixir X above water.

• 11 months later...

wow lol. Just came back to the game. Main engi forever and this change is super lame.

toss elixer U reflect was my favourite.

Personally used to love all the Random elixer effects. Made it more interesting and really fun to play, you were always adapting your play to what you ended up with. "eg. old toss elixer S with stability or stealth" ,even liked that.

I like the new version better. Dropping quickness on some of my allies can really turn a team point fight. I could almost always use some quickness, the projectile hate is situational, and requires that I not be as mobile to benefit from it. I basically have to keep it interposed which means I'm not moving, which means I'm scourge bait.