A good class for a beginner ?

@XECOR.2814 said:

@TanksK.4795 said:spell breaker, heal firebrand, scourge.

Lul. Did you play fb and scg? Both these specs cannot be played solo at all in ranked and this is not an exaggeration. Even when together it is very susceptible to +1's in a teamfight in current meta. I would suggest him something like spellbreaker or holo with great sustain and oh kitten buttons while dealing great damage.

I don't know. When I started playing the game a year ago. I tried a heal fb, and the build could carry me to plat 1 without knowledge of rotation or other classes. But maybe you had different experience who knows? All I did was just spamming tome on cd and mace block everything, dodging at random time.

@TanksK.4795 said:

Lul. Did you play fb and scg? Both these specs cannot be played solo at all in ranked and this is not an exaggeration. Even when together it is very susceptible to +1's in a teamfight in current meta. I would suggest him something like spellbreaker or holo with great sustain and oh kitten buttons while dealing great damage.

I don't know. When I started playing the game a year ago. I tried a heal fb, and the build could carry me to plat 1 without knowledge of rotation or other classes. But maybe you had different experience who knows?

Lot of power creep and fb and scg both nerfed many times. Rn fb+scg potentially isnt even best teamfighter but people still are using it because no one scrims anymore so they dont know what is actually best.

@XECOR.2814 said:

I don't know. When I started playing the game a year ago. I tried a heal fb, and the build could carry me to plat 1 without knowledge of rotation or other classes. But maybe you had different experience who knows?

Lot of power creep and fb and scg both nerfed many times. Rn fb+scg potentially isnt even best teamfighter but people still are using it because no one scrims anymore so they dont know what is actually best.

Good luck for any new players who play spb and holo in this CI mirage fiesta season. That would be fun. Oh well at least they will learn how confusion works.