[NA||PvX||TC] Remnants of Hope [RoH]: A true gaming community

Skaal.9362

On 8/7/2023 at 11:38 PM, Brandorf.1385 said:

Hello,

I am sadly not a forums user, but if you would have me for this game, that would be great! I am relatively active on Discord, however! I'm looking into getting into some of the PvE content in-between WvW days!

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! We have a formal application process for our guild to make sure that we are a good fit for each other. Here is the link: https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Come WvW with us! We're a great guild for casual WvW action - plenty of events each week with no experience or build requirements. Submit an application on our website or find our tags on TC if you want to try us out first!

- Cark Parson (total WvW schlub)

• Like 1

This week, our strike team cleared Temple of Febe & Celestial Observatory for the first time! Grats to everyone on their first clears! A few weeks ago we cleared Old Lion's Court for the first time in quite a while. Many members of our strike team came to the guild totally new, never having set foot in instanced content before, and we trained them up to the point where they could clear one of the most difficult strikes in the game. So proud of everyone! Next up is Harvest Temple!

If you'd like to join a laid back, zero-toxicity strike group filled with laughter and joy that still manages to clear difficult content, send in an application!

❤️Valerie, guild leader and strike commander

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to post about our awesome SMC defense; a few guildies with about 10 other random players defended SMC against a zerg of 25+ through sheer determination (and probably a bit of help from the lord 😄 ).  Tons of fun; completed my weekly keep defense in 20 minutes, with a successful eviction of our enemies from OUR castle! 

• Like 2

Speaking of crazy keep defenses, last night we had an enormous 3-way fight at  Bay where we were severely outnumbered by both green and blue. We moved around and in and out of the keep, picking off isolated targets and wearing down the stronger group, until our enemies clashed and blue wiped. With green's backs to the edge of the lord's room and their bomb spent, we swept in and cleaned them up, holding onto bay against all odds. It was amazing! Lots of awesome memories to be made in WvW with RoH.

Also strikes are still going great, I love watching our new players learn and grow and our experienced players help the newbies along. Even stopping to give full explanations of every fight and taking in brand new players, we clear the strikes very efficiently. Whether you've never set foot in an instance before, or you're an old veteran, I promise you'll have a great time with us.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 12:27 PM, Delirious.4871 said:

Hello do you guys have any sort of schedule for PVE events? Just curious if days and times would work for me. 

I'm a returning/ new / relatively unskilled player LOL, and quite enjoy casually playing with guilds, as my work schedule permits...

Edited by Blu Faerie.1597