traiting for something other than might on crit/heal on might

Fipmip.7219

Messing around with warrior, I've tried making builds that spam weakness, builds that spam adrenaline, builds built around maximising disables. It seems to me that none of these top the central theme of might is right/forceful greatsword. There are different flavours of this particular setup, like choosing to give might to allies over shout healing for example, but it seems so difficult to escape the need to take greatsword and the strength line. What do you guys have success with when playing warrior?

Edited by Fipmip.7219

It's tough because it's our best resustain option. 

Shout heals alone are very situational and cannot provide the same amount of resustain because you can only slot that many shouts. Which is basically why core tactics is popular. Main heal comes from might, shouts fill the gap. 

Defense is quite a bit nerfed and adrenal health is not as good as it used to be. 

We don't talk about arms and sustain ofc, when even discipline offers a form of sustain in cleansing condis lol! 

9 hours ago, Fipmip.7219 said:

Messing around with warrior, I've tried making builds that spam weakness, builds that spam adrenaline, builds built around maximising disables. It seems to me that none of these top the central theme of might is right/forceful greatsword. There are different flavours of this particular setup, like choosing to give might to allies over shout healing for example, but it seems so difficult to escape the need to take greatsword and the strength line. What do you guys have success with when playing warrior?

The only way you'll make other sustain work is if you take enough toughness that they become good enough.

Fwiw, Dead or Alive and the increased healing from earth runes stack. So that might help a shout build's self sustain more.