Request to add 5ppl fury to blast gyro (scrapper)

Noah Salazar.5430

Hello 

I wuld like to sugest adding 5s fury to blast gyro 

atm quick scrapper and heal quick scrapper can only boon max 55% of fury if thay hava runes of pack (if 100% boon duration stats) or by removing elixir gun that is too importent to remove, taking turret insted that cause alot of probles as in wvw your mostly mobile and in pve that turet can easly die (rest utylity slots you need for gyro in order to upkeep quickness or for stability), thers yet charr race ability that grants fury but its kinda too opresive to changing your race in order to boon resonable amount of fury 😕

By this buff i hope to improve scrapper fury uptime from max 55% to max of 85% not causing problems with fury anymore 😉

Good alternative culd be also ading 2s of fury to hgh alchemy trait 

What you think about it ? 

Is that buff nesesary in your opinion having in mind that most classes expect of reaper have 25-50% self fury uptime?

What wuld be your alternative sugestion?

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430
  • Like 1

There is a trait in explosives called Short Fuse that will give Blast Gyro exactly what you asked for, your first attack and any attack after you dodge will also cause it to trigger as well. Several pieces of Diviners will also help keep up fury as well as the other important boons you have. With one of the two it's fairly easy to keep up permanent fury.

3 hours ago, Esorono.1039 said:

There is a trait in explosives called Short Fuse that will give Blast Gyro exactly what you asked for, your first attack and any attack after you dodge will also cause it to trigger as well. Several pieces of Diviners will also help keep up fury as well as the other important boons you have. With one of the two it's fairly easy to keep up permanent fury.

But its personal fury, i was mean to add 5ppl fury ( so one pulse of blast gyro boon 1,25s of fury x4 times  aoe on top of might) to buff "suport" role of heal quick scrapper and dmg quick scrapper that can have only 55% fury uptime thx to runes of pact

• Like 1

• Noah Salazar.5430 changed the title to Request to add 5ppl fury to blast gyro (scrapper)
11 hours ago, Esorono.1039 said:

Yes, Engineers don't really have the best group support, but seeing as you seem to be going for a support build, I do suggest some boon duration in the build, it does help alot

I think you misunderstod me, im atm 300li raid player, and im full aware of limits of this class, thats why im reqest/fredback to buff team fury uptime knowing that fury from other healer(druid/firebrand/tempest) will overlap to my pt, but still 55% max fury uptime from runes of pack causing problems sometimes(if you split), and taking turret for fury cost too much as you need bulwark gyro (team stability) blast gyro (team might ) elixir gun (hgh trait+stationary heal team might and 50% regen) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raven.8531 said:

I rather have a pulsing burn since it doesn't do damage in pvp/ wvw anymore.

Actuaaly not a bad idea 

Pull insted of push, fury and buring stacs 

But it can cause bit povercrip as atm you have pulsing fire on flamethrover 4 and bomb 2 , as well suply drop spawning flame turret

3 hours ago, Noah Salazar.5430 said:

Actuaaly not a bad idea 

Pull insted of push, fury and buring stacs 

But it can cause bit povercrip as atm you have pulsing fire on flamethrover 4 and bomb 2 , as well suply drop spawning flame turret

I would like a skill split for it tbh. I want the knockback in PvP and I want the pull in PvE xD
It's annyoing to use it in FOTM ect cause it can mess up the stacking. But I'm with you on the part of it giving AOE Fury to the team aswell as the might currently could be a sweet way to get some fury stacking.

• Thanks 1