Account not getting credited with pre-purchase.

Hey folks, there have been a couple of issues announced with the pre-purchase of EOD in the last month and half, so I figured I would check here before going the the rigmarole of a ticket.  I pre-purchased the 29.99 EOD option on FRIDAY 09/27/2021.  The payment was finally accepted on the following Monday.  However, it is now Friday again, and my account hasn't been credited with the purchase (Its still bugging me to buy EOD) and I haven't gotten any of the in game goodies.  I can't find an official announcement about delays beyond the disabled Level 80 boost, and 72 hour wait for gems.   Does anyone know any announcements I might have missed, or is there a support ticket in my future?

7 hours ago, Varder Kith.6392 said:

Hey folks, there have been a couple of issues announced with the pre-purchase of EOD in the last month and half, so I figured I would check here before going the the rigmarole of a ticket.  I pre-purchased the 29.99 EOD option on FRIDAY 09/27/2021.  The payment was finally accepted on the following Monday.  However, it is now Friday again, and my account hasn't been credited with the purchase (Its still bugging me to buy EOD) and I haven't gotten any of the in game goodies.  I can't find an official announcement about delays beyond the disabled Level 80 boost, and 72 hour wait for gems.   Does anyone know any announcements I might have missed, or is there a support ticket in my future?

Depending on how you purchased it, you may need to check your email for the code and manually apply it to your account. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1