<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello, I would like to join! It has been several years since I played regularly and I’ll need to get orientated but I used to do some raids and tier 4 fractals. I would like to do those again but I also enjoy casual runs, meta events, etc. and am looking forward to exploring Cantha. 🙂

5 hours ago, VDAC.2137 said:

Hello, I would like to join! It has been several years since I played regularly and I’ll need to get orientated but I used to do some raids and tier 4 fractals. I would like to do those again but I also enjoy casual runs, meta events, etc. and am looking forward to exploring Cantha. 🙂

Invite sent just hit g in game to find your invite 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2021 at 11:55 AM, Arcadius.1247 said:

The Guard [TG] is a casual PvX guild recruiting all players looking to join a friendly, social, & fast growing guild! We have 3 full guilds and have  started on a 4th one (The Guard of Cantha [TG]). While for our members it is casual our officers and up are hard at work creating a vibrant and grand experience for all. Here are but a few things we offer:

• At least 15 different events run every single week (HP trains, Mastery trains, Spvp, WvW, Guild Missions, Raid progression groups, Raid and Strikes trainings, high and low end Fractals, non gameplay events and so much more!)
  • Several giveaways to show our appreciation to our members including a legendary giveaway 4 times a year!
  • An organized and active Discord with very active text and voice channels
  • Friendly and helpful Officers who are always willing to help out any member
  • A system in place to prevent people from getting lost in the crowd (A risk in all large guilds)
  • An easy process to becoming an Officer (if that is your type of thing) with realistic expectations. We understand that real life comes first!

We take veteran and new players, so if you’re looking for a relaxed place to enjoy all that GW2 has to offer, then TG is the place for you! 

Reply here and one of our officers will reply to you and get you an invite asap

Sounds good. I'm interested. Please send invite.   ilonlie.4316