<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

3 hours ago, Rizumaru.8460 said:

Hello o/
I would love to join the guild.
May I have an invite, please.

Thanks in advance!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

1 hour ago, ZBoy.5407 said:

Howdy! I would like to join your guild! 🙂

1 hour ago, Spacecatbear.7532 said:

Hi, I'd love to join your guild if the invitation is still open. :classic_laugh:

23 minutes ago, Treydon.9625 said:

Hello, I'd love to join the guild if invites are still open!

Invites sent out! Looking forward to seeing you all, welcome! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dreamcoyote.2548 said:

Me and my bf are finally looking to join a chill guild! Would love if you could invite me and "Maxes Snaxes.3091"

Thanks!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

2 hours ago, SaucyOne.6924 said:

Thank you so much! My bf got the invite but I haven't yet, might just be taking a bit. But in case it doesn't go through, mine is dreamcoyote.2548 if you could invite again?

12 hours ago, dreamcoyote.2548 said:

Thank you so much! My bf got the invite but I haven't yet, might just be taking a bit. But in case it doesn't go through, mine is dreamcoyote.2548 if you could invite again?

I just sent you an in-game mail.  Can you please reply back to it or whisper me in game.  Thanks!!!

9 hours ago, awbi.1530 said:

Would love to join for the PVE stuff

8 hours ago, King Turtle.4273 said:

Hello! A new-er player here and looking for a fun guild that is friendly and able to answer questions as well as doing content!
Please let me know!

5 hours ago, ChefHydro.8420 said:

Chefhydro.8420

Interested in joining new player still learning alot about the game but eager to learn and here to stay.  active most nights after work and love grinding . would appreciate an invite

3 hours ago, Razz.5746 said:

Interested in joining new player still learning alot about the game but eager to learn and here to stay.  active most nights after work and love grinding . would appreciate an invite

Hello! I would love to join this guild. Sounds like the kind of community I'm looking for. I mainly WvW but am looking to expand into some casual raiding and fractals with the new expansion. Hope you'll have me! Thanks!