<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi, I'm from Australia and have level 73 Necro on Dark Haven.

I bought GW2 at launch and only got to level 30ish.

Returned this year with a new account and I'm enjoying it. I like Raiding and outdoor events and I dabble in PvP every now and then. I've never done WvW.

Will join if I'm a fit for the guild.

Cheers

18 hours ago, Droowid.3028 said:

Hi, I'm from Australia and have level 73 Necro on Dark Haven.

I bought GW2 at launch and only got to level 30ish.

Returned this year with a new account and I'm enjoying it. I like Raiding and outdoor events and I dabble in PvP every now and then. I've never done WvW.

Will join if I'm a fit for the guild.

Cheers

I sent you an invite to our guild, make sure you check the message of the day for more info and hop in the discord if you don't mind using that. It's not required though.

• Like 1

Hello! My significant other(NewTeaPlus.7534) and I are interested in joining. We look forward to being a part of a larger guild that has lots of stuff happening!

We both own HoT and PoF, I have everything but SotB. He is a new player who just reached level 80. I am a returning player playing a new level 80, but I never got very far in the game when I was playing years ago, and now I am replaying it.

Thank you!

I'm fairly new to the game still have a lot to learn. I would like to join your guild. I mainly play PvE and sometimes need a little help with the story missions. I try to figure things out on my own but sometimes you need help.

On 3/18/2024 at 9:58 PM, Marigold.5902 said:

Hello! My significant other(NewTeaPlus.7534) and I are interested in joining. We look forward to being a part of a larger guild that has lots of stuff happening!

We both own HoT and PoF, I have everything but SotB. He is a new player who just reached level 80. I am a returning player playing a new level 80, but I never got very far in the game when I was playing years ago, and now I am replaying it.

Thank you!

On 3/19/2024 at 2:54 AM, Reaper.2738 said:

I'm fairly new to the game still have a lot to learn. I would like to join your guild. I mainly play PvE and sometimes need a little help with the story missions. I try to figure things out on my own but sometimes you need help.

On 3/19/2024 at 4:16 PM, Hollow man.8392 said:

I'd like to rejoin. I stopped playing for a couple of months and was kicked. Thanks!

On 3/21/2024 at 4:29 AM, Keina.9647 said:

Hi , looking for a guild please. Had account for many years but recently trying to play more often.

17 hours ago, KINGSLAYER.3651 said:

Hi, 

I am interested in joining. New player LVL 80 from expansions. Brand new to the game but experienced MMO player. Played the original guild wars, 12 year eq2 veteran, WoW, elder scrolls FF14 etc. 

I am very sorry for the late response to some of you but I have invited everyone that's posted this week. Welcome to the guild and make sure you check message of the day when you accept for discord info (discord not required if you don't want it)

• Like 1

Hi. I bought the game at release and didn't get past level 30.  Have tried it a few times but feel like maybe it stuck this time.  Have my toon up to 75 and looking for a guild.  Hoping for an invite please. 

slowpoke.1894

Thanks!

Hello! Me and my friend just started playing. 😄

She has a Druid and I'm leveling a Firebrand. We are looking for a place to grow together and also to learn the game, since we know just a bit about the things available to do.

My nickname is AbelBardoso.4169

And my friend's nickname is yumisleeping.5039

G'day!, looking to join the guild!. I currently have a lvl 75 revenant (looking to make it a Herald). I love both aspects of Pve and PvP content that the game has to offer and I'm very interested in trying out WvW content.

Thanks so much for your consideration and hopefully looking forward to contributing to the guild!

5 hours ago, slowpoke.1894 said:

Hi. I bought the game at release and didn't get past level 30.  Have tried it a few times but feel like maybe it stuck this time.  Have my toon up to 75 and looking for a guild.  Hoping for an invite please. 

slowpoke.1894

Thanks!

1 hour ago, AbelBardoso.4169 said:

Hello! Me and my friend just started playing. 😄

She has a Druid and I'm leveling a Firebrand. We are looking for a place to grow together and also to learn the game, since we know just a bit about the things available to do.

My nickname is AbelBardoso.4169

And my friend's nickname is yumisleeping.5039

22 minutes ago, Archiluca.6215 said:

G'day!, looking to join the guild!. I currently have a lvl 75 revenant (looking to make it a Herald). I love both aspects of Pve and PvP content that the game has to offer and I'm very interested in trying out WvW content.

Thanks so much for your consideration and hopefully looking forward to contributing to the guild!

Invites are sent! Welcome to the guild!

11 hours ago, Brw.3419 said:

i would like an invite please

thanks

5 hours ago, Firfek.1390 said:

Hi, i'd like to join. I'm fairly experienced with fractals and wvw and would like to get into strikes and raids. I'd love to join your guild and learn with the others.

Great! invites are sent!

On 3/24/2024 at 3:22 PM, Skylord.6594 said:

Hello I would like to join your guild I'm am a LVL 80 DPS Renegade revenant I play daily and are looking to join my first guild my in game name is [Skylar Roy]

I have sent you an invite to the guild 😃

Hadn't really joined a guild except with my friends way back at launch. Never done most of the group content in this game, so I'm looking in to finally adding some guilds to my list in order to have people to play with. Would appreciate an invite!

• Like 1