<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, tofuza.8267 said:

Hi, I would like to join,  could you please send me an invitation, thanks.

2 hours ago, Aeon.9731 said:

Hey! I'd like to join, mainly interested in pve 'cause pvp seems so daunting but who knows 😄

3 hours ago, Daggett.1697 said:

Hello! I would love to join this guild. Sounds like the kind of community I'm looking for. I mainly WvW but am looking to expand into some casual raiding and fractals with the new expansion. Hope you'll have me! Thanks!

7 hours ago, Blackanchor.6715 said:

Hi. New player sort of. Have a level 80 that I started at launch, but haven't played much since. Would like to join a friendly group for fun PvE and try WvW. If you have an opening, I'd like an invite.

Hey y'all! Sending invites out in game, looking forward to having you! 🙂

1 hour ago, Jaheria.2467 said:

Hi, I would like an invite please, I am a returning player who hasn't played in a few years, I mostly play pve but would be interested in learning pvp

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

33 minutes ago, kenxfive.9312 said:

Hello! Returning player here. I was already in the guild, sent an email to see if I could get a reinvite, but didn't get an answer. Would like to join again 😄

Sent you an invite in-game, welcome back!

4 hours ago, Closetedbananas.7809 said:

Heyo! I am an active player who has been mostly solo the past year. I would love an invite since this seems like a cool guild!

3 hours ago, spaghettoid.7620 said:

I am interested in joining your guild! Seems like a chill group to game with 🙂

Invite is sent! Welcome to the guild!

6 hours ago, theFantasea.4061 said:

Hello! I would love to join your guild.

1 hour ago, Alythara.7209 said:

I am interested in joining your guild if you are still recruiting. I think I joined a few years ago, but then took a break from the game not long after. I would like to try again, if possible.

We'd love to have you both, invites have been sent in-game! 🙂

21 hours ago, Grooms.6904 said:

Hello, Just coming back to the game after a long time away, looking for a friendly group of people who are ok with nooby questions

It's telling me your account name was not found, send me an mail in-game to Java.6397 and just mention you're from the forums and I'll be able to sort it out for you! 🙂

1 hour ago, Sweetzgaming.4380 said:

Very interested in joining up. Look forward to meeting some new folks and learn some new things!

Hi and Welcome!! We would love to have you join our Guild.  I sent you an invite, just press "G" to find it. Our Discord information is posted in the Message of the Day.

11 hours ago, Neos Porin.1263 said:

Hi, I'm a new player but I'm interested in joining! Hope to chat soon 🙂

6 minutes ago, Rahk.8926 said:

I am interested in joining.   Been doing mainly PvE, but I am also interested in joining with a group for WvW as well. 

Invite sent, welcome!