<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

On 8/10/2023 at 6:18 PM, Bloodacious.9851 said:

Hey there, if you're still recruiting, I'd be interested in checking out your guild. I'm looking for a large yet social guild that's welcoming to returned players getting back into the game. Thanks!

invite is sent

8 hours ago, luger.3572 said:

Couple of questions.  Do you have a specific day you do Guild Missions?  Any requirement for having to be on Discord a certain amount of time?  Thanks!

Each chapter/guild has a different guild mission time so it depends on which ones you are in and you can switch chapters whenever. Discord is not required, however that is where you will find our rules. Invite is sent

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Elco.5627 said:

Returning player from vanilla GW2 here. Looking to get back into the game and would like to join a guild for a more social experience. I'm also personally more focused on PvE aspects of the game if that matters.

invite is sent

4 hours ago, Galaen.6542 said:

I would appreciate it if I could get an invite to the guild. Thank you in advance 🙂

2 minutes ago, Vileynye.4198 said:

Hey, I'd love to join. Looking for a relaxed guild to start doing raid trainings. I'm an older player returning after a bit of a hiatus, looking to get back into the swing of things. 

Invites sent. Press "G" to find it.Welcome to The Guard.