<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

22 hours ago, willow.8209 said:

The Guard is recruiting! 

Good evening! I'm a brand new player both to GW2 and MMORPG in general. So far I'm loving the game and want to join a Guild to help me learn and grow! any chance I can Join you guys? 

Thanks! 

Edited by FlyinTantrum.6790

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

If you like to discord (recommended but not required), the link to the discord will be in the Message of the Day in your guild panel for TG once you've joined. 

Welcome to TG!

7 hours ago, FlyinTantrum.6790 said:

Good evening! I'm a brand new player both to GW2 and MMORPG in general. So far I'm loving the game and want to join a Guild to help me learn and grow! any chance I can Join you guys? 

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, willow.8209 said:

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

If you like to discord (recommended but not required), the link to the discord will be in the Message of the Day in your guild panel for TG once you've joined. 

Welcome to TG!

Great, thanks!  

• Like 1

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G.  Well I sent you two invites, one for a PvE chapter and one for the WvW chapter.

Welcome to TG!

2 hours ago, Holykao.9035 said:

Hi!

im a returning GW2 player looking to find a big guild for mainly PvE but also occasional WvW. Would be nice to get an invite!

thanks

Hi, have sent you each an invite, it should appear in your guild panels. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Welcome to TG!

forgot to tag you guys

1 hour ago, ktok.6340 said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'm a fairly new player. Thanks!

2 hours ago, CJ B Me.7509 said:

I’m a new player interested in joining your guild. Looking to engage in all aspects of the game, so I would greatly appreciate the invite. 

8 minutes ago, willow.8209 said:

Hi, have sent you each an invite, it should appear in your guild panels. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Welcome to TG!

Hi, have sent you each an invite for the same guild chapter. These should appear in your guild panels. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Welcome to TG!

2 hours ago, STRavenBeard.4285 said:

I'm very interested in joining up on the guild. There are 3 of us that are on consistently and are looking for a guild. I would greatly appreciate an invite to something greater.

The magical trio consists of myself STRavenBeard.4285, doubletakejake.7592 and Milknozzles.6873

Hi! Interested in joining this guild if spots are available. My roommate and I are veteran gw2 players looking for a new active guild as our other guild has died. Just looking for some new friends to do strikes, fractals , raids and other open world stuff with. Jcyph.2407 and Zorien.2074  our are names in game!  Looking forward to hearing back! Thanks.

13 hours ago, Jcyph.2407 said:

Hi! Interested in joining this guild if spots are available. My roommate and I are veteran gw2 players looking for a new active guild as our other guild has died. Just looking for some new friends to do strikes, fractals , raids and other open world stuff with. Jcyph.2407 and Zorien.2074  our are names in game!  Looking forward to hearing back! Thanks.

Invite sent for you both. I went ahead and invited you to our Elona chapter which is our raid/ strikes chapter. Welcome to The Guard.

Edited by Kurosake.2194

Hi! I'd like to join. I'm a longtime veteran casual player, returning after a 4 year hiatus. Currently just getting back into the swing of things with all the changes (so my current priority is open world content and mastery point unlocks), but eventually I'd like to run fractals and maybe learn how to raid. I don't even know what strikes are lol but I'd be willing to give them a shot.

On 7/7/2023 at 6:40 AM, Puffer Fish.1796 said:

Hi! I'd like to join. I'm a longtime veteran casual player, returning after a 4 year hiatus. Currently just getting back into the swing of things with all the changes (so my current priority is open world content and mastery point unlocks), but eventually I'd like to run fractals and maybe learn how to raid. I don't even know what strikes are lol but I'd be willing to give them a shot.

Edited by Missrawrtastic.3156

13 hours ago, Timato.1352 said:

Hello! Been playing for only like a year and i still feel fairly new. Mostly do open world and some T1 fractals but would love to eventually get into raids, strikes and WvW! Would love to join 🙂

invites are sent!

And yes, there's nearly always someone who can answer a question!

Welcome to TG!

1 hour ago, Ciaran.2140 said:

I'd be interested in checking this out 🙂

And yes, there's nearly always someone who can answer a question!

Welcome to TG!

6 hours ago, Fleshcooker.1043 said:

Hello, returning player here after 5 years and consider myself a noob all over again. Looking for an active guild that doesn't mind the occasional question.