<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

On 9/11/2023 at 12:44 PM, Rav.9354 said:

I would be interested in joining; thanks

On 9/18/2023 at 8:48 PM, nere.3908 said:

Hey, interested in joining if spots available. I'm a new player with interest in group pve and pvp. 

Welcome to TG...once you accept the initial invite I will see about adding to one of our pvp branches as well.

Edited by Kurosake.2194

1 hour ago, Heather S.4670 said:

Hello I am interested. Hi! Want to join with my husband he is also interested on the post above this one.  Give us an invite!

1 hour ago, HeatherSu.6591 said:

Hi! Very interested to join!

1 hour ago, Heather S.4670 said:

Hello I am interested. Hi! Want to join with my husband he is also interested on the post above this one.  Give us an invite!

Hello there...sent y'all an invite to the same TG branch because you both play together...Welcome to TG and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

1 hour ago, Destructor de Anubis.9418 said:

Hi, I would like to join asap. Seems like a great guild and would love to be invited.

1 hour ago, nschrom.8941 said:

Very new to this game with long history of MMO background and recently 80, would love to join and continue to learn and meet new people!

27 minutes ago, Dangerzone.1947 said:

Hi, just came back to gw2 after many years and looking to enjoy all aspects of the game especially raiding. Have over 10 years of MMO experience always pushing the most challenging of content and would love to join if have spots available. 

Hello and Welcome to TG .... hope you enjoy your stay with us 🙂 .

4 hours ago, RomePraetor.4306 said:

Hi, I'm a new  player, I am online at gw2 nearly every day. Would like to explore the rest of the game with your guild. ❤️

Account name 76561198085386470@steam

Display Name RomePraetor.4306

1 hour ago, ThermaPure.9458 said:

I'm interested in joining the guild. Currently leveling my first character and almost at 80.  I'm pretty active and wanting to do some of the endgame bosses and what not. Thanks!

ACC: ThermaPure.9458

Welcome both of you! I have sent invites. Press "g" to find them. Welcome to The Guard!!