<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

2 hours ago, idk.9176 said:

Hello,

I'd love to join if able!

7 minutes ago, Atomsk.4769 said:

Hello!
Im looking for a guild to enjoy GW2 with. I am a launch player that enjoys all aspects of the game.

Look forward to meeting everyone in discord!

Hi there! I sent you both invites 🙂 Welcome to TG! Our discord link is in the guild tab (G)

Hi, have sent you an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

3 hours ago, KingBob.9504 said:

Hi,

I'm new to the game and looking for a community to play with. Currently leveling my character and planning to do all the content GW2 has to offer at endgame. May I get an invite?

Account: KingBob.9504

Hi, have sent you each an invite, it should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

TG is based in NA and has many EST players, you'll find stuff going on during EST hours!

There are also both EU players and scheduled events in times suitable for EU.

Like on any NA server, oceanic coverage is less good but we still have some late night/Pacific/Oceanic players just not scheduled events starting much past 7 pm Pacific (10 pm Eastern).

Welcome to TG!

3 hours ago, Tigermelon.3457 said:

Hello! Returning player looking for a guild to hide in. Would appreciate an invite if y'all will take me 😀

2 hours ago, Damnation.7092 said:

Hey, just coming back and looking to get back into it and involved.  Just not sure of timezone:???  Or I missed it, yeah, I probably missed it.  EST here. 

3 hours ago, Zayawnd.4193 said:

Hello! I have one level 80 warrior and I'm working on a few more. I'm very interested in joining a guild that does lots of activities and helps new players like me trying to get into end-game content.

I sent you an invite. make sure you press G to see the invitation and then read the message of the day so that you can get on discord with us. Welcome to The Guard!

1 hour ago, Elodie.3058 said:

Hey, my name is Elodie (like Melody) I'm just returning from a brief break. I play every day and I'm just looking for a guild where I can hopefully belong. 😄 I'm sure that sounded weird, but wasn't meant to be.

Elodie.3058

1 hour ago, Magic Man.1258 said:

Hello! I'd be interested in joining

Hi, have sent you each an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Welcome to TG!