<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi, I have sent you an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

11 hours ago, poweredbyboredom.1523 said:

Veteran player looking for a new home. Prefer a guild hall in Heart of Maguuma or Elona. Thanks. 

13 hours ago, Mellia.7450 said:

Hi there, 
I'm interested in joining your guild and hopefully it's gonna be my new home in the game. Please invite me through this ID: Mellia.7450. Thank you very much :3!

4 hours ago, Shima.1702 said:

Hey there,
I'm interested in joinining your guild. Thank you!

15 minutes ago, xtraRice.4936 said:

newbie here looking to join a guild, played gw 1 years back and now have to time to try this game out.
xtraRice.4936

Hi, I'm new to the game and looking for a community to play with. I just reached 80, playing Necromancer and having so much fun with the Reaper specialization. Looking for a great community to engage in the various PVE/PVP content that the game offers. Would really appreciate getting an invite!

Account: Thuglas.2138

Hi, I have sent you an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel so you can get the content you want. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

1 hour ago, razed.7309 said:

Hi, new player looking to learn the game and become active in the community. razed.7309

23 minutes ago, Thuglas.2138 said:

Hi, I'm new to the game and looking for a community to play with. I just reached 80, playing Necromancer and having so much fun with the Reaper specialization. Looking for a great community to engage in the various PVE/PVP content that the game offers. Would really appreciate getting an invite!

Account: Thuglas.2138

Hi, I have sent you an invite to a PvE chapter, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

This puts you at max guilds/invites, so I wasn't able to invite you to our WvW chapter.

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel so you can get the content you want. There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

9 hours ago, Aggoraphobic.7403 said:

I have been playing for a couple of months but looking to join an active guild. I played the first guild wars when it came out and have played WoW off and on for the last 18 years. Hoping to be of use to a good guild.

Thanks.

Aggoraphobic.7403

Hey, I have sent you an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. Default shortcut for guild panel is G (also the shield icon at top left). 

Welcome to TG!

Recruiting still open?  Returning player looking for active community.  Couple years ago leveled two toons to 80, started in on fractals on my DD and got up to 79.  Then guild drama just kinda killed everything for me and I walked, just now coming back.  Would like to get back into fractals and maybe try my hand at strikes/raids on a casual level, but community is more important to me TBH.  It sounds like this is a good place for that, its what I loved/missed most about this game and hoping to find it again.  Also a WoW refuge but who isnt lol.

Thanks for your time!

neech.3509

14 hours ago, neech.3509 said:

Recruiting still open?  Returning player looking for active community.  Couple years ago leveled two toons to 80, started in on fractals on my DD and got up to 79.  Then guild drama just kinda killed everything for me and I walked, just now coming back.  Would like to get back into fractals and maybe try my hand at strikes/raids on a casual level, but community is more important to me TBH.  It sounds like this is a good place for that, its what I loved/missed most about this game and hoping to find it again.  Also a WoW refuge but who isnt lol.

Thanks for your time!

neech.3509

Hi there, since you said you were interested in fractals, raids and strikes, I went ahead and invited you to the the branch of the guild that does those things! To find our discord like, press G!

Hello! Name is Rechitech and am a vet returning from a decently long break.

Have done CM's, Raids and Strikes in the past but I'm definitely feeling the break this time, so I'm feeling pretty rusty.

Not so sure I'll have the schedule to be able to join any static teams but will often hop in pick ups for any groups and definitely looking to dust off a lot and just get back in the game in general with a good community 🙂

8 hours ago, Rechitech.4387 said:

Hello! Name is Rechitech and am a vet returning from a decently long break.

Have done CM's, Raids and Strikes in the past but I'm definitely feeling the break this time, so I'm feeling pretty rusty.

Not so sure I'll have the schedule to be able to join any static teams but will often hop in pick ups for any groups and definitely looking to dust off a lot and just get back in the game in general with a good community 🙂

Hi, I have sent you an invite, which should appear in your guild panel. 

Be sure to check out the Message of the Day in the guild panel so you can get the content you want (I've sent your invite from a chapter that does the content you mentioned, for starters). There's a link to the guild discord there as well.

Welcome to TG!

Hello! I'm looking to join a guild! I've been around since the launch of GW1. New to raiding, but want to give it a shot. I've frequently done fractals in the past. I recently got back into playing and my guild that I was well established in had been disbanded. Looking for a new community to enjoy the content with!

4 hours ago, juszaias.5768 said:

Hello! I'm looking to join a guild! I've been around since the launch of GW1. New to raiding, but want to give it a shot. I've frequently done fractals in the past. I recently got back into playing and my guild that I was well established in had been disbanded. Looking for a new community to enjoy the content with!

Hi there! I sent an invite to you 🙂 If you want to join our discord community, the link is in the message of the day in guild tab (G)!
Welcome to TG!

6 hours ago, Cake.1547 said:

Hi, I'd like to join. I'm mostly pve, but dabble in wvw.  I can transfer as well if I end up changing my focus to wvw.

Hi there! I sent an invite to you 🙂 If you want to join our discord community, the link is in the message of the day in guild tab (G)!
Welcome to TG!

• Thanks 1