<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi. I've been playing on and off since the game was in beta. I got more into the game once PoF hit. These days I play about 1-2 hours almost daily, and with maybe 3 days in a week doing full PUG t4 or t3 fractal clears. I've never done CM's, strikes or raids, but I'm eager to try.

I also do PvP daily. I'm looking for a stable guild so that I have the option of social play when I log on. I hope for your kind consideration of my application. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Madrox.9573 said:

Hi. I've been playing on and off since the game was in beta. I got more into the game once PoF hit. These days I play about 1-2 hours almost daily, and with maybe 3 days in a week doing full PUG t4 or t3 fractal clears. I've never done CM's, strikes or raids, but I'm eager to try.

I also do PvP daily. I'm looking for a stable guild so that I have the option of social play when I log on. I hope for your kind consideration of my application. Thank you.

Invite sent! Welcome!

Hi,

I have returned to the game recently after an 8 years break (basically played for a year or two after launch) and been enjoying EoD a lot!

So now I am playing regularly, mostly doing fractals, Strikes and meta events, but I would like to do that in a guild and eventually start raiding 🙂

55 minutes ago, Shaar.1562 said:

Hi,

I have returned to the game recently after an 8 years break (basically played for a year or two after launch) and been enjoying EoD a lot!

So now I am playing regularly, mostly doing fractals, Strikes and meta events, but I would like to do that in a guild and eventually start raiding 🙂

Hello! You should have gotten an invite in game. Welcome on in 🙂

25 minutes ago, SlowestBrom.8917 said:

Hi, i'm a new player looking for a Guild, can i join yours?

3 minutes ago, MooMoo.6284 said:

Hello I'm looking for a casual guild with active people mostly during est time wondering if I could join

Both of you should have invites in your guild panel! Hit G in game to open it up. Welcome in 🙂

Hello,

Just got back into GW2 after 5-6 year hiatus. Wasn't very socially active in the past but would like to join a guild and actually play with others now. Mostly play open world but would like to learn and get into fractals. Would appreciate consideration for you guild! Thanks!

Just now, NightWalker.4816 said:

Hello,

Just got back into GW2 after 5-6 year hiatus. Wasn't very socially active in the past but would like to join a guild and actually play with others now. Mostly play open world but would like to learn and get into fractals. Would appreciate consideration for you guild! Thanks!

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome!

• Like 1