<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

45 minutes ago, Chibiwong.8012 said:

Hi, returning player from 2018. Have HoT + PoF, will get EoD soon! Have a fully geared Mesmer main + lv80 of every other class! Very active. Based in OCE Australia, but able to join NA timezoned events on weekends. 🙂 Looking for a friendly and active guild to join. Thanks. 🙂

Welcome back to the game. We have others in the guild from Aus. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!!

Hello! i am looking to join an active guild to learn raids (and the rest of the game properly 😛 ) i have played solo since launch and finally thought now is a good time to Join a guild 🙂 if you are willing to have me and some friends of mine (im looking for a long term home for us all) i would love to join The Guard! thankyou and i hope to hear from you 🙂 

- Orb

1 minute ago, Orblitzer.8019 said:

Hello! i am looking to join an active guild to learn raids (and the rest of the game properly 😛 ) i have played solo since launch and finally thought now is a good time to Join a guild 🙂 if you are willing to have me and some friends of mine (im looking for a long term home for us all) i would love to join The Guard! thankyou and i hope to hear from you 🙂 

- Orb

We'd love to have you with us. Invite sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

14 minutes ago, Imprexive.2476 said:

Hello, returning player that is feeling lost on what to do next in the game. Looking for a community to kind of help guide me and learn about the game in general. Thank you.

Welcome back to the game. We have a lot of resources to help you and a Discord full of info.  Invite has been sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

4 minutes ago, merkages.8615 said:

Hi there, I am just returning to the game (having played at launch) and keen to see whats changed after 10 years.

Would be great to meet some people while i familiarise myself with it all,

Playing european time.

Thanks!

Welcome back to the game. We have quite a few people that are on during Euorpean time. Invite has been sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!