<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello all. 

Noticed you all have a large event last night CST and I enjoyed seeing that kind of community.

I am a returning player after buying game at launch or shortly after... (3246 days owned).

Looking for a community that is an inclusive environment and enjoys playing all aspects of the game as well as remembering where they all came from in the beginning.

Please reach out as I also would bring my adult son who is currently playing a Guardian.

Thank you

18 hours ago, Emericas.9413 said:

Hello TG! I am a returning player and was afk for a few months. I absolutely loved the guild while I was in it. May I get another invite when you get a chance? Thanks!

17 hours ago, shiiroe.7012 said:

Hello! I'm new in this game. Can I join to the guild? Thanks! 😊

16 hours ago, TheBlackDahlia.8259 said:

Veteran/Returning player, been here since release(just got my 10 year B-day present :D) and looking to join something that is active and casual. I am up for getting into WvW, PvE, not really a PvP fan, but I'll try anything once.This looks like a solid fit, Invite pls! 🙂

6 hours ago, csedwards.7095 said:

Hello all. 

Noticed you all have a large event last night CST and I enjoyed seeing that kind of community.

I am a returning player after buying game at launch or shortly after... (3246 days owned).

Looking for a community that is an inclusive environment and enjoys playing all aspects of the game as well as remembering where they all came from in the beginning.

Please reach out as I also would bring my adult son who is currently playing a Guardian.

Thank you

invites sent to all of you! Welcome on in to TG! 

7 minutes ago, sorbet.5984 said:

Hi, I'm a new player.  I've been at it for a little over a week.  I'm looking for a social group to do things with as I get better and maybe ask some newbie questions while I'm working my way there. 

If you have room for a newbie, I'd love to join you guys.

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hello. Just rediscovered the game after picking it back up about a year ago and making more time to play. Still working through all the Living World content, but looking for a Guild to call home and progress to endgame PvE content. Saw your post being super active. Would love to join.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Redys.4259 said:

Hello. Just rediscovered the game after picking it back up about a year ago and making more time to play. Still working through all the Living World content, but looking for a Guild to call home and progress to endgame PvE content. Saw your post being super active. Would love to join.

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!